Monday Night Raw 2/4/19: The Man vs Mcmahon faceoff

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
There you guys go blaming talent you don't like instead of VINCE MCMAHON. You all aren't any better than those morons that pop and bow to him when he does that stupid strut to the ring. It doesn't matter who they bring over from SD!, they are fukkED. Becky is already losing her fire acknowledging fan support, calling Steph spoiled and cutting those cheesy I fight hard for everything promos. fukking great. Cookie cutter, boring shyt. It's not BAD but it ain't good either. Not the talent's fault but y'all haven't evolved past agenda posting so I'll forgive your ignorance.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Acknowledging fan support didnt cause Austin or Rocky to lose fires or whatever type of way you choose to view it. Becky is scorching hot right now..easily outpopping everyone on Raw, Smackdown, NXT, and therefore all the other companies worldwide. She is easily the most mentioned WWE star week to week on social media, bar none. Show wasnt even that watchable after she left...on Smackdown, there are multiple acts that stand out..Bryan, Joe, Miz, Rey, Asuka...but she is bigger than them all in 2019. Just watch the Rumble..her winning BLEW AWAY that light reaction Seth got for winning. The only ones with agendas are those lying about what she's meant to the WWE since the day they changed Survivor Series around after Nia injured her and postponed the Ronda match.

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
There you guys go blaming talent you don't like instead of VINCE MCMAHON. You all aren't any better than those morons that pop and bow to him when he does that stupid strut to the ring. It doesn't matter who they bring over from SD!, they are fukkED. Becky is already losing her fire acknowledging fan support, calling Steph spoiled and cutting those cheesy I fight hard for everything promos. fukking great. Cookie cutter, boring shyt. It's not BAD but it ain't good either. Not the talent's fault but y'all haven't evolved past agenda posting so I'll forgive your ignorance.

I've been said people gonna be tired of this Becky thing by the summer

The ecosystem of the WWE is nobody is really enduringly hot

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
228_RAW_02042019ej_2927--e840659be608ee8d528181b9abfbdf2f.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They shortened Heavy Machinery’s names already :heh:

Why even give people last names to begin with at this point :heh:

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
another trash af raw, but thats the norm
i swear it feels everytime i look at the tv the women are wrestling
theres no way this shyt getting them views or ratings
we say this often but the product is in a rough spot right now
everything sucks

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think Lashley should be pushed hard right now..especially if Braun doesnt matter and Seth off TV for a month.
Why is Seth off tv for a month?

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

With certain people the basic babyface sh1t works. Once the smarks think they chose the top guy they're fine with it. Happened with D Bry and it'll happen with Becky. They won't turn on her.