Monday Night Raw 2/4/19: The Man vs Mcmahon faceoff

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm sure they know Charlotte's getting booed, this is a storyline to get Charlotte involved and for the odds to be stacked even further against Becky. They didn't need to add Charlotte or the McMahons but you know they only know how to do Austin vs McMahon again and again. And it'll work.
Itll work because Becky is hot..

Ronda turns HEEL?!!

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Question, are their too many misogynist wrestling fans for Ronda and Becky to main event? For some reason, I worry about too many people dipping once they realize they're main eventing especially if it's already past 11:00.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Its 2 months out from WM. Kayfabe wise it's shady

Name the last time a very prominent individual was selling an injury this close to Mania, to where people were wondering if they'd be able to compete in one of the show's biggest matches.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I still don't understand why the Riott Squad doesn't just jump the person in situations like this. They're three heels who are all about causing chaos. fukk the matches; beat her ass.

And I know the answer is, "That doesn't get Ronda over." Well, then don't use the Riott Squad, who are about to be one of the top teams in your new division. This is what the Mickie James and Alicia Foxx's of the world are for.