g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
That and maybe the champs aren't hitting with the viewers. I like Big E but Bobby feels like a more legit champ, and I think the Becky reign is becoming one of the worst in the last 15 years.

Becky as champ is not as bad as CHHHuck or that Nikki title reign c’mon breh

Liv being her challenger is the problem if anything.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Imagine of WWE had booked Miro like theyre doing at AEW, Easy Wrestlemania main eventer

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa, Breh! We like Big E, we just hate his barber!
:whoa:

Don't have to worry about his barber if he get's the milk dud special.

200w.webp

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Definitely isn’t but her reign ain’t as bad as the other two atrocities we witnessed earlier this year.
Rhea won it in front of fans but never got to be champ in front of fans. I felt that hurt her reign. Cross was an experiment that failed miserably.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Definitely isn’t but her reign ain’t as bad as the other two atrocities we witnessed earlier this year.
Disagree. The way she won it was absolute garbage, and the way she's keeping it is awful. I know people don't want to believe it but Becky is just a less athletic ginger Charlotte now.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Disagree. The way she won it was absolute garbage, and the way she's keeping it is awful. I know people don't want to believe it but Becky is just a less athletic ginger Charlotte now.

Not disputing the way she won it since it was off of Bianca :beli: but her series of matches with Bianca alone was better than whatever the fukk CHHHuck was doing with belt earlier on during the year let’s be honest.