Reppin
The NXT Universe
No Jacy Jayne love? She likes brehs
EasygoingKindKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Seth and KO are :bryan: in these segments

Y’all hate him for some reason but it’s wack KO didn’t get a stronger push over the years

Most who defect to AEW I really don’t give a shyt about, but KO better off in WWE

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

Y’all hate him for some reason but it’s wack KO didn’t get a stronger push over the years

Most who defect to AEW I really don’t give a shyt about, but KO better off in WWE
We don't hate him...and he had whole years with segments with Vince, with the title, in every ppv, give him a stunner, constant tv time and main event spot... not sure what else people want

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
We don't hate him...and he had whole years with segments with Vince, with the title, in every ppv, give him a stunner, constant tv time and main event spot... not sure what else people want

I’m personally just tired of seeing him just portraying the same act at this point.

It just felt like before this stint on Raw that he couldn’t care to be out there performing.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

KO got ruined when these idiots chanted for Oldberg to come back and he ended up beating KO with 1 move.