Moments In Hip-Hop You Wish You Could've Been There For

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Nas and Pac saw each another after the 1996 MTV awards.

:gladbron:

The top two rappers in my top five in the same place at the same time! I'm a real nikka so I wouldn't have been shook of any drama that was gonna pop off.

I would most likely be unemployed so I would ask Pac if I could get a job on Makaveli Records. You know can a fellow real nikka help another real nikka out? :to:

"Cool matter of fact ima help you out and put you on the intro to my Makaveli album,but if you down for real go punch that nikka Nas in the face"-:pacspit:

They both in ya top 5 what you gon do?:manny:

Id be there the night Pac shot Vegas,u think I ain't stop Orlando?maybe even that bullet:mjpls:

Id be there to stop Stack Bundles from gettin killed(I'm risking bullets for this hiphop shyt:damn:)

Basically id stop all my favorites from dying or doin sumthin stupid that send em to jail for life or until they flabby and sick(shyne:sadbron:)

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I got one question man, tell me who next...

i wish i coulda been there during the making of All Eyez On Me

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
being in the lobby while twopack was getting wet up :noah:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being in the lobby while twopack was getting wet up :noah:

seeing dude shoot his own nuts off + shoot Stretch in the stomach by accident would have been slightly amusing.

Pac probably wasnt even functional down there when he recorded How Do u Want It. Things that make u go hmmmm

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
seeing dude shoot his own nuts off + shoot Stretch in the stomach by accident would have been slightly amusing.

See twopack doing the harlem shake would have been :ahh:

hit-dat-harlem-shake.gif

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
In the last 2-3 years

Studio

This would have been life changing for me. Considering the quality and theme of the album, being there when this was recorded...
nasgong.jpg

Situation

After all that had been said, I would have loved to hear that conversation
1326308484.png

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Damn we got dudes ready to take bullets for this rap shyt.

I'd want to see Biggies face when he shyt himself after listening to Hit Em Up.

Or when Puff punked Notorious P.I.G. and told him he was going to be all in the videos,
all over the album. What kind of sweet nothing's did Puff whisper in Pigs ear to let Puff ride him to fame.

It'd also be cool to chill with Kanye from him trying to get put on all the way till right after
Graduation.