Moments in a show or movie that completely caught you off guard

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
In Tyler Perry's Temptation, when Brandy said she had HIV and me and my home girl's cross faded asses started connecting the dots as to who all have HIV and we started laughing and nikkas in that theatre started gasping and looking at us like we're wrong :russ:

Tyler is a gift that unintentionally keeps on giving.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
In Dexter when Rita still got killed. If the show would have ended there it would have been one of the goats.

I hated Rita by then but that scene had me like :picard: caught me completely off guard. fukking trinity killer

And I enjoyed the season with Julia stiles but I agree ending it there with Dexter having come full circle with his own son being 'born in blood' probably would've made that show a perfect series.

I didn't read TWD comics so idk if this happens in the graphic novels but Carl getting shot while looking at the deer had me :dwillhuh: I still watch that clip on YouTube sometimes

When Tara got shot in the chest on True Blood :scust: I stopped watching after that

Last edited:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Raynathan and his man touturing the goomba while singin Love TKO in Sugar Hill
That and the scene where Wesley sonned Winston from Ghostbusters at the gym
Some real G shyt!

Love that flik

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps

i know its coming and it still kills me. When i didnt know it was coming tho i damn near couldnt breathe watching it :mjlol:

Bro Issac had a lot of these
You ever splattered a man's brains against the wall?? Ever took a big shiny blade and just riipped a man from his ass to.his appetite :pachaha:

Clive42

All Star
Daps
It was clearly a well-planned character. They designed him as a classic sociopath - they aren't violent, they just have no empathy so human life doesn't factor into their decisions.

Some signs of a sociopath:

1. Charming and likable
2. Stay eerily calm in stressful circumstances.
3. Manipulative and very comfortable lying.
4. Has zero qualms about instigating violence.
5. Complete lack of shame regarding evil acts they do

They definitely made him as likeable a sociopath as possible to freak the audience out that much more when his casual, shameless violence was revealed. And to show how close to that spectrum Walter had become, when WW basically chose the sociopath over Jesse.

Some good character insight
whoo.png

Probably why they had his character in love with that woman they linked up with (cant remember her name), to maintain a more likable side to him. Its likely that growing up with his uncle and dem neo nazis couldve been how he turned out like that and why he doesnt have the ability to see anything wrong with killing