Mom Whose 4-Year-Old Daughter Died After Being Bottle Fed Mountain Dew Learns Fate

broller

Veteran
Daps
That’s actually a thing among poor white people, especially in Appalachia. They give the babies Mt Dew in bottles, and their teeth rot. It was a special on 20/20 years ago. They had a team of volunteer dentists that were fixing teeth.

Yet another example of why I laugh when you hear CACs talking about them being superior. You can't look at that criminal and tell me they're superior to us.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Plea deal.
Why when she has a history of this?
Prosecutors also shared that Karmity's death was not the only diabetes-related incident in the household, saying that Banks has older children who were mistreated while under her care. According to prosecutors, one of her sons fell into a coma when he was four due to complications from undiagnosed diabetes, and she neglected his medical needs after he recovered from the coma.
CPS should have had alerts set up for the moment she ever squeezed out another knowing any kid of hers is at serious risk of bodily harm.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Why when she has a history of this?

CPS should have had alerts set up for the moment she ever squeezed out another knowing any kid of hers is at serious risk of bodily harm.
She’s a white woman. We see time and time again that women are given slaps on the wrist for shyt that men would do life for.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Reminds me of this white trash couple I saw at the gas station. Was giving their new born soda. Everyone in the store started shaming them.