Mom of 2 missing Idaho kids found in Hawaii with new husband; children still missing

broller

Veteran
Daps
People get arrested for all types of goofy accusations, but all of these deaths and disappearances and no arrests?

If a mother doesn't care about where her missing kids are, AUTOMATICALLY ARREST THE bytch. SHE PROBABLY MURKED THEM.

Frfr.

How your 2 kids "missing" and you're out in Hawaii?? No normal mom would do that.

Daps
it took all this fukking time? really? shyt should have been suspicious when she fled to hawaii when her kids were missing

Frfr.

How your 2 kids "missing" and you're out in Hawaii?? No normal mom would do that.

Exactly. A normal mother concerned about her kids stays put hoping they come back, or get a phone call from police. They don’t move multiple states away, especially to a remote state like Hawaii. Hawaii is a dead giveaway that you’re running from something, and don’t easily want to be reached.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
This is a crazy story... so let me get this straight

1.. her kids was missing and now found dead

2. her brother shot and killed her first husband and they claim self defense

3. 30 days later her brother is dead and they said natural causes

4. the dude she married and escaped with to Hawaii first wife was reported dead and assumed no foul Play but they digging her body up now

5. they run off and get married in 30 days after homie wife is dead

shyt is crazy.. all in the name of new dik and puzzy

just get a divorce and let your husband have the kids but these life insurance policies got YTs going nuts

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

4. the dude she married and escaped with to Hawaii first wife was reported dead and assumed no foul Play but they digging her body up now

just get a divorce and let your husband have the kids but these life insurance policies got YTs going nuts
Reminds me a lot of recurring character Nicole Wallace from Law and Order: Criminal Intent

Tumblr-mrlkadz-ENB1szt2h8o3-250.gif

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

white people are the real Yahoo boys / scammers

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
They can’t prove it though and that’s where the problem comes in unfortunately. She’s had ample amount of time to get rid of the bodies and evidence which works in her favor.

The best thing they can hope for is they keep her in long enough until she breaks and admits what happened or her man rats her out. Charging her with murder right now would have her walk as there’s no proof that the kids are dead. Just missing.

As fukked up as it is, it’s the law.

That is why we need Goren, Eames, and Carver back :wow:

CourageousShadowyGourami-size_restricted.gif