Mom of 14 KAREN DERRICO files for Divorce ...Father will pay $1,166 total a month in child support

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Story line/plot for next 2 seasons: 1- she goes on various dates, does she introduce her dates to her children? When is it too soon? new breh tries to step up but baggage too big. Issues with father etc

2- mother father x family counselling with celebrity doctor/therapist. Reconciliation and spend the whole season juggling teenage children, attending celeb events and planning second wedding.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Story line/plot for next 2 seasons: 1- she goes on various dates, does she introduce her dates to her children? When is it too soon? new breh tries to step up but baggage too big. Issues with father etc

2- mother father x family counselling with celebrity doctor/therapist. Reconciliation and spend the whole season juggling teenage children, attending celeb events and planning second wedding.
I can definitely see the show continuing from a single mother trying to date perspective..kids gonna be fukked up tho

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I WASNT EXPECTING TO SEE nikkaS.

WHY DO ALL THE SONS HAVE BLONDE HAIR
AND WHY WOULD YALL DIVORCE
WITH 13 MINORS IN THE HOUSE?

HE A fakkit OR ABUSIVE?

:devil:
:evil:

My old.lady watches this shyt

Shocked but not that shocked cause a Reality TV show is not good for your family.

Probably did that show for the bread to help take care of all Dem kids

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I refuse to even let this shyt play in mek house.

Will never press play.

I can not stand these c00ns.

Art Barr