Mom claims 9 year old adopted Ukrainian daughter is really-22-year-old with dwarfism

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Man this article was all over the place. So basically they adopted this bytch and soon realized she was doing adult shyt like smokin weed and poppin that p*ssy. So they left this bytch to lead her own life and got charged with abandonment. The superior court ruled she was 22. But the police ruled she was 8. And now they're charged :what:

I mean the bytch does look like a dwarf. But those people look like some devils. She could just have some sort of disease. I don't know what to take from this bullshyt ass story. So fukk everybody involved. Horrible copy and paste job:martin:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Wait I didnt read that long as shyt but if the hoe that old you should be having a period right... hoe having blood in her pajamas. White people crazy

Daps
I was listening to this subliminal video while reading this, and the music combined with the story, and thinking about how shook I was after Orphan.

:damn:

:to:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I actually read it

Sounds like a lot of medical professionals concluded she was a scammer in her 20s

To the point where another family tried to adopt her and the court said nah... You can't adopt her cuz she's an adult

The police going after the foster parents looking bad in the article, it took them mad long to bring the charges

And no one knows where the "girl" in question is at she might be dead or with another family lmao

Gonna be a crazy True Crime movie one day

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Turns out she was actually a kid and her parents were pieces of shyt :skip:
Need Source
undertaker-still-alive.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:skip:

Is there a new update to the article in the OP?

I just did a quick Google search since I was curious and found this Reddit post saying that they found the birth mother, did a DNA test to confirm it was the birth mother & have hospital records for her birth. The girl has also been living with another family problem free after she was abandoned too.

BBC Link: Natalia Grace Barnett: 'I'm 16, not a 33-year-old scam artist'

Edit - Apparently the adoptive parents got off because they had the birth certificate changed, but I think the decision is getting appealed. Either way, this shyt is weird :patrice: