Mom catfishes her own daughter

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm starting to believe that these parents take pleasure in humiliating their children and posting it online.

I think parents are realizing that popularity really is the most important thing to kids now and days. What better way to punish them than humiliation?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

I bet Mary is at home confused and scared as f*ck tryna figure out how she got thrown under the bus like

tumblr_m12kroHnpH1qa9yvvo1_r4_250.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think parents are realizing that popularity really is the most important thing to kids now and days. What better way to punish them than humiliation?

Public shaming is the best shyt ever. I wouldn't beat their ass,thats self-incriminating.

humiliating ya kid on the internet isn't good parenting. if/when y'all have kids, try that with them and and see how quick they'll abandon you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well I personally think that this kind of humiliation is just taking the easy way out. The mom could have handled this in a less violent manner but instead, she jumped out the car swinging and gasping like the was the final boss on Halo.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Yeah I can see this a GREAT way to parent your child. Humiliate the shyt outta them. Put it on the internet so people can play it back over and over with no regard. shyt parenting if you ask me. That woman is just begging for her daughter to start sucking dikk tomorrow with a random nikka because she has to deal with bullshyt like this at home. And once again...where are the fathers?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Wouldnt even let my kids have private access to the internet.

Girl got lucky, its a lot of kids out here that meet these guys online and never make it back home

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps

I don't agree with doing that, but you do make a good point here. I think that's why these parents do this fukked up shyt.

But just like the repercussions of spankings in the past, we don't really know how these public humiliations will affect this generation.

You could turn out fine with a spanking, but you can't live down a video that thousands of people saw online. That shyt will follow you for life. Especially if it's some fukked up shyt like being slut-shamed by your own mother.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I don't agree with doing that, but you do make a good point here. I think that's why these parents do this fukked up shyt.

But just like the repercussions of spankings in the past, we don't really know how these public humiliations will affect this generation.

You could turn out fine with a spanking, but you can't live down a video that thousands of people saw online. That shyt will follow you for life. Especially if it's some fukked up shyt like being slut-shamed by your own mother.

I don't necessarily agree with it either. I just think it's the reason as to why the parents are doing it just like you stated. I'm sure this generation will be negatively affected by this.
I think parents are secretly getting pleasure from this humiliation, but its no different than getting whipped. Your parents got pleasure from that shyt too.