Mom and daughter does harmless Tik Tok dance. Gets called fatherless and whores in the comments

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
The shyt some people care about, lol, I can honestly say, you probably shouldn’t be posting derogatory shyt in the comment section of a Tik Tok video because if you think about it, you are in fact still watching fukking Tik tok videos of the latest “dance challenge”, so either you are terminally online and horny all the time, or you took time out your day to be mad about something that doesn’t affect your life in any way
I understand dudes want to push back against the rampant simping but this isn't the way. Being salty and snide in IG comments is a waste of time and energy. Men need to focus on improving themselves, live with intention and set boundaries in regards to what they desire and what they will/won't tolerate.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I mean are we gone pretend they not dumbass attention whores? Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, hell bytches even took over Twitch. Nothing is safe:russ:And its all siphoned to Only Fans.

That said, I mind my own business. Only content notifications I get is Cars, motorcycles, and videogames :manny:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I understand dudes want to push back against the rampant simping but this isn't the way. Being salty and snide in IG comments is a waste of time and energy. Men need to focus on improving themselves, live with intention and set boundaries in regards to what they desire and what they will/won't tolerate.
Facts

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Its insane, the same people demoralizing this. Are the same people who want purity culture, getting married and having at least 2 children before 20. If this woman did the same thing and danced to Bon Jovi, people would be applauding them.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Its insane, the same people demoralizing this. Are the same people who want purity culture, getting married and having at least 2 children before 20. If this woman did the same thing and danced to Bon Jovi, people would be applauding them.
Hypocrisy at the highest

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
The daughter…

3fc1c7b7-cbfd-4d18-9855-cd612795c820_text.gif

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The shyt some people care about, lol, I can honestly say, you probably shouldn’t be posting derogatory shyt in the comment section of a Tik Tok video because if you think about it, you are in fact still watching fukking Tik tok videos of the latest “dance challenge”, so either you are terminally online and horny all the time, or you took time out your day to be mad about something that doesn’t affect your life in any way

Say you a p*ssy ass nikka without saying you a p*ssy ass nikka :dead:
Ironic nikkas always pull this card while posting in TLR:dead: