MOLLYWATR is in production...

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
doesnt yield a 1900% profit...there is content and ingredients put into the product, water is just filtered water...tap water, they said local tap waters in many counties and cities are exactly the same as many of the products they produce.

seems legit

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How did you arrive at $40 for a case? I don't hate the product but I hate the price. I know its premium but you can't differentiate water enough to justify $40/case when I can get h2o from Walmart for $4 or $5.. I understand if you made it like $15 but $40 is silly imo

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
How did you arrive at $40 for a case? I don't hate the product but I hate the price. I know its premium but you can't differentiate water enough to justify $40/case when I can get h2o from Walmart for $4 or $5.. I understand if you made it like $15 but $40 is silly imo
Hey man if you can't afford it then its obviously not for you. Maybe you should stick to drinking from the faucet.

:yeshrug:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
How to Start a Spring Water Business | Chron.com
Consider smaller specialty stores or even restaurants -- think of any location where bottled water may be consumed. Don’t be concerned that you can’t compete in this market. The International Bottled Water Association reports that six out of 10 of their members are small companies with annual revenues less than $2 million.

I'm bout to do this shyt my damn self :manny:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
watched documentary on netflix about bottled water its the biggest scheme they use tap water and get a 1900% profit when they sell a bottle..lol what a hustle and people keep on buying it.

It has big the big push from every juice company since 1990 and major players like pepsi and coke wanted there share and have been eating off it the most in terms of profit from an item.

What's the name of that doc? Wanna watch this

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Hey man if you can't afford it then its obviously not for you. Maybe you should stick to drinking from the faucet.

:yeshrug:
Dude I'm trying to help. I can afford it just fine, I understand your strategy. I'm simply asking what makes your water the Bentley of water that justifies that? Water is not a premium item in my opinion. You can make silly margins selling at much lower prices, and people might actually think it's worth it.

There's a difference between can you afford it, and do you want to afford it? Like I'll take a PM if you don't want to talk about it and I won't share anything. I'm genuinely curious what market research and what analysis you did to arrive at that price. I question if even high-income, high-status folks consider water to be an item they are willing to splurge THAT much for on a "premium" product. I mean, I'm a young professional with discretionary income who goes out a decent amount and likes to have the finer things in life. I'm kinda.. in your target market and I think it's ridiculous.

Your :yeshrug: attitude is def. a turn off from trying the product too. As I've pointed out before that you never acknowledged, viewing your employees (and apparently now potential customers) like unworthy peasants is not going to serve you well.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The Nigerian is hopping it's a big controversy so ppl will want it and it will sell.
In reality it wjll be a colossal failure.

Rick ross lost millions of dollars already for one line about molly.

Women control spending in north america.

Your not voss, your not donating water or proceeds to africa etc

sent from royalty via tapatalk