Moist THOTkins gushing over Trump

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Whatever. You're using tariq's pet names for boyce to make fun of him, yet you have no smoke for Tariq himself for saying the exact same thing

You're motives are plain as day.

I don't have a motive, neither of these nikkas put money in my pocket. All I asked is if Tariq said we shouldn't complain about Trump or not.

Last edited:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jesus christ...I mentioned this in another thread but we have been fighting the oppressor since the 1600's...why are some of our people jumping in the ring to help the oppressor....no one even asked for him to say anything..smh

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Dudes in here giving Trump props, but had the nerve to be outraged at Botham Jean's family forgiving Amber Guyger (I wouldn't have, but let them find closure however the hell they want)

They called the latter "slave conditioning" but the former "speaking facts'...I don't understand it :bpmjtf:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
RECEIPTS?

2016 NYT Artcle:

Excerpt:

Mrs. Obama was reaching for a similar point on Monday, emphasizing as President Obama often does that the strengths of the United States spring in part from its ugly, painful past.

She said America’s story was “the story that has brought me to this stage tonight, the story of generations of people who felt the lash of bondage, the shame of servitude, the sting of segregation, but who kept on striving and hoping and doing what needed to be done so that today, I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves, and I watch my daughters — two beautiful, intelligent, black young women — playing with their dogs on the White House lawn.”

The comment was met with derision by many conservatives on social media, some of whom argued it was false because the White House had been built with the assistance of white people and had since been renovated. The right-leaning news website Infowars called it “race baiting.”

The assertion also sparked swift fact-checking by the news media (PolitiFact rated it “true”), which some observers suggested was its own form of racially tinged disrespect.

“PolitiFact Schools White People Who Refused to Believe White House Was Built by Slaves,” said a headline on The Root, an African-American news and culture website.

Mr. Obama has referred to the role of slaves in building the White House; he spoke of it in March 2015 at a speech in Selma, Ala., to commemorate the 50th anniversary of “Bloody Sunday,” when state troopers attacked hundreds of people protesting peacefully for voting rights for African-Americans.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
2016 NYT Artcle:

Excerpt:

Mrs. Obama was reaching for a similar point on Monday, emphasizing as President Obama often does that the strengths of the United States spring in part from its ugly, painful past.

She said America’s story was “the story that has brought me to this stage tonight, the story of generations of people who felt the lash of bondage, the shame of servitude, the sting of segregation, but who kept on striving and hoping and doing what needed to be done so that today, I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves, and I watch my daughters — two beautiful, intelligent, black young women — playing with their dogs on the White House lawn.”

The comment was met with derision by many conservatives on social media, some of whom argued it was false because the White House had been built with the assistance of white people and had since been renovated. The right-leaning news website Infowars called it “race baiting.”

The assertion also sparked swift fact-checking by the news media (PolitiFact rated it “true”), which some observers suggested was its own form of racially tinged disrespect.

“PolitiFact Schools White People Who Refused to Believe White House Was Built by Slaves,” said a headline on The Root, an African-American news and culture website.

Mr. Obama has referred to the role of slaves in building the White House; he spoke of it in March 2015 at a speech in Selma, Ala., to commemorate the 50th anniversary of “Bloody Sunday,” when state troopers attacked hundreds of people protesting peacefully for voting rights for African-Americans.

nikka said Obama not his wife :mjlol: you not slick. He only talked about them building the white house not the country. Don't mix me up with these Trump loving nikkas either, fukk that brick colored cac :umad:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

nikka said Obama not his wife :mjlol: you not slick. He only talked about them building the white house not the country. Don't mix me up with these Trump loving nikkas either, fukk that brick colored cac :umad:

Read the Bloody Sunday Speech (which I hilited)

I have several speeches saved, but I don't have that one.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
. But it's all hot air unless he supports Reparations for ADOS.

fukk reparations. Ain't no dollar amount that can fix or change anything.

The only thing that would work would be a blood payment. I'm talking hundreds of thousands if not millions of "the descendents" or living active perpetrator of such crimes to death. And I don't mean over decades. I mean within 5 years. Bodies built up faster than they can bury and cremate them.