MOI

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Okay so this fakkit was arguing with me in another thread.
I don't remember his username, but he was very fakkity, and he had a WOAT banner.
I shouldn't necessarily talk as i'm in the red too due to my posts about Israel being evil and getting mad negs because of it by dirty zionists on the coli, mostly in HL.

Anyhow, so firstly i'm mad drunk and super high just to get that outta the way.
And I find I do more punctuations when in such a state, maybe i'm wrong.

But this dude was like, ok so i don't really remember.
But he was saying oh look at you not black but on a black site trying to be black.
Ok i don't completely remember but you get the gist.(jist, not sure of spelling).

But check it, what if this was a white site about rock n roll or heavy metal.
Would anyone say hey you trynna be white?
If not then why here?
I think this is a class issue, not economic class but minority vs majority.
If you listen to music belonging to the majority class(white people) then you just normal.
But if you listen to music from the minority group(oh you trying to be them).
It's possible i misused parentheses.
Ok check it, I could be wrong about the parentheses.

But is that like a racial class perspective maybe?

I'm just thinking about loud i'm not sure at this moment of anything.

But think of it from my perspective.
If I was listening to some heavy metal, or EDM(which I do), and white people told me yo you trying to be white, I would be like huh??? :mjtf:

So it shouldn't matter to me who is saying that.
Whether it's the minority or majority.

tbh i never mind when people on the coli say that, but it is confusing however.

I may be over-philosophying it, but that's what I DO!!!!!

THOUGHTS?

:blessed:
you not in the music sub forum though

i remember you recently chiming in on a debate about complexion and people dealing with colorism talking about bleaching skin is not a big deal

shyt like that is where you are a fish out of water. if you just wanna talk music stick to the booth. race is rarely an issue there but you are in the wing of the forum where social issue are constantly the topic.

i'm sure you can recognize the difference :heh:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
you not in the music sub forum though

i remember you recently chiming in on a debate about complexion and people dealing with colorism talking about bleaching skin is not a big deal

shyt like that is where you are a fish out of water. if you just wanna talk music stick to the booth. race is rarely an issue there but you are in the wing of the forum where social issue are constantly the topic.

i'm sure you can recognize the difference :heh:

Dude do you know how often people in TLR in many threads spoke about brown people(indians) using bleach products?
That's what I was referring to.

So I was like if white people go to the beach for a tan, why can't others use products :yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude do you know how often people in TLR in many threads spoke about brown people(indians) using bleach products?
That's what I was referring to.

So I was like if white people go to the beach for a tan, why can't others use products :yeshrug:
why can't Black people bleach?

nobody has to explain that to you THE MUTHAFUKING POINT. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE AWARENESS THEN DON'T STEP INTO THE DISCUSSION

you need a history lesson before you start talking about certain shyt and i'm not here to teach you and nobody is. you should know when you should sit shyt out period.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
why can't Black people bleach?

nobody has to explain that to you THE MUTHAFUKING POINT. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE AWARENESS THEN DON'T STEP INTO THE DISCUSSION

you need a history lesson before you start talking about certain shyt and i'm not here to teach you and nobody is. you should know when you should sit shyt out period.

Don't waste your breath on this mf, he isn't worth it.