Modern woman admits she wants a hood guy

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: She said “ I want a guy who’s not afraid to pick up a gun and bust on somebody “

What are u into??

Dudes stopped going on these podcast shows and more importantly stay away from low level minded chicks
Sad thing is anybody can bust a gun. shyt like this is why dudes think they have to be on that bullshyt smh. The shyt people will say on camera :snoop:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Bro, I made this thread already

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Lol 90% of black women are dating the water boys and cheerleaders of the street shyt.

They like attractive nikkas with a street aesthetic, most of them can’t tell the difference between the real thing and a pretender.

Hence why we have so many pretenders in the streets. These dudes hopped in the streets because they wanted girls to like them lmao.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Cut it off as soon as she said “pick up a gun and buss at somebody”

Corny as fukk

There are real hood guys that would tell younger men not to do that shyt at all.

Military nikkas that have REALLY picked up an AR and bussed at somebody

This is the dumb shyt people be talking about… but would get mad at him for grabbing his passport and jetting off to Brazil or Thailand

You think Brazil don't have the same type of women:mjlol:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Only woman I’m crashing out for is Regina Hall. These other hoes I’m not bussing a grape. :sadcam:

She’s entitled to have her preferences. Either you fit the bill or move on and find someone who is ok with you being yourself.

As someone who grew up in the hood, I never felt the need to change myself to fit in because there’s plenty of women who don’t want roughnecks. gotta get in where you fit in. Besides it’s 2023 everyone has guns.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Lol 90% of black women are dating the water boys and cheerleaders of the street shyt.

They like attractive nikkas with a street aesthetic, most of them can’t tell the difference between the real thing and a pretender.

Hence why we have so many pretenders in the streets. These dudes hopped in the streets because they wanted girls to like them lmao.
This. A lot of street dudes are not street dudes, just dudes that talk a lot of shyt.
Example A:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
B..But.. but he must be corny, lame, flabby, dont know how to dress or bathe with no mouthpiece. Black woman dont want thugs yall just weird nikka nerds who watch anime all day:skip:

This is a 21 year old black women whos self professed to have like 30 bodies, she doesn't represent all black women, not even the shallow ones who appear on The Pineapple Show, most of them would say they want a man earning 6 figures, not a thug or hood guy

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

This what it boils down to.

Act a lil aggressive and be masculine. Michael Jai white far from a street dude and women would love him. Nerds don't seem to understand that.