Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS. Maxi Boost [Arcade Game similar to Virtual On]

teacher

All Star
Daps
Awee it would be so easy if video game companies just gave us the games we want

But your right we need a lot of VR games , I'm interested to see if VR takes over gaming , I'm skeptical because battery life and pricing could be a huge factor

Imagine playing as heero and piloting Gundam Wing intervening in earth wars :banderas:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS. Maxi Boost [Arcade Game similar to Virtual On]

:whoo: Before I got into Armored Core, that used to be my shyt right there!

virtual%20on.jpg

Though I like Armored Core series(everything before AC4 ..dumbass standardized + mode gameplay :stopitslime:) 10 x as much:patrice:

I should make an Armored Core thread :ohhh:

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Bruh why did you post this, I got excited thinking this was coming to US consoles.

If yall never played Full Boost, its pretty fun :noah:

I don't know wtf we cant get a stateside release but we getting Jump Stars VS+ stopitslime:

-DMP-
Hold on, you got Full Boost?:leostare:
Imagine a Gundam game made by Platinum :wow:

They need to hop on that asap
They really don't.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Definitely love the Dreamcast gundam games, I fukk with these two heavy

Gundam_Side_Story_0079_-_Rise_From_the_Ashes_Coverart.png

42814_front.jpg

I was never able to get into gundam because my first exposure was gundam wing :scust: The whole mech with wings, sword, and sheild :shaq2: was just too ridiculous for me to take. I really enjoyed "008" though it was more grounded.:ehh: There was another that took place wholy on a space colony I liked also :patrice: It was actually very similar in story to Zone of Enders 1.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I was never able to get into gundam because my first exposure was gundam wing :scust: The whole mech with wings, sword, and sheild :shaq2: was just too ridiculous for me to take. I really enjoyed "008" though it was more grounded.:ehh: There was another that took place wholy on a space colony I liked also :patrice: It was actually very similar in story to Zone of Enders 1.

What?! I'm actually the opposite. I got into gundam wing cuz it was unlike any other mechs j had seen. Couldn't really get into the more basic gundam tho.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
There was another that took place wholy on a space colony I liked also :patrice:
0080 War in the Pocket?
Yea, it's either full boost or maxi boost. My ps3 jaikbroke so I played alot of those import gundam games.
Its full boost, maxi is still japan arcade only. Oh so you never played online since its jailbroken.
Was gonna say hop online and get bodied some time :shaq2:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
0080 War in the Pocket?

Its full boost, maxi is still japan arcade only. Oh so you never played online since its jailbroken.
Was gonna say hop online and get bodied some time :shaq2:

Nah I've played with it online :mjpls:

But Yea you would body me, I had no idea what I was doing for real. Had fun tho.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What?! I'm actually the opposite. I got into gundam wing cuz it was unlike any other mechs j had seen. Couldn't really get into the more basic gundam tho.

:yeshrug: to each his own.

I never got much into the series/universe so I might be wrong about this :whoa: but I also liked that the regular gundam stories didn't seem like anyone was "the bad guy" it felt like a "conflict of interest" instead of a "good vs evil" story. :ehh: