Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS. Maxi Boost [Arcade Game similar to Virtual On]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Latest Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS. Maxi Boost Trailer Features Tallgeese II

Bandai Namco Entertainment has released the latest trailer for Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS. Maxi Boost, the Japanese-exclusive arcade fighting game, featuring Tallgeese II as a new playable unit. The trailer features the playable unit in action, showing off various moves and special attacks.
Sadly, Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS. Maxi Boost isn’t out on consoles yet but it’s previous version, Full Boost was released on PS3 in Japan last year. Check out the trailer below:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Bruh why did you post this, I got excited thinking this was coming to US consoles.

If yall never played Full Boost, its pretty fun :noah:

I don't know wtf we cant get a stateside release but we getting Jump Stars VS+ stopitslime:

-DMP-

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Bruh why did you post this, I got excited thinking this was coming to US consoles.

If yall never played Full Boost, its pretty fun :noah:

I don't know wtf we cant get a stateside release but we getting Jump Stars VS+ stopitslime:

-DMP-
I'm probably gonna import both this and Gundam Breaker 2 for ps3. If your japanese reading skills shyt, is it still easy to get around the menus and do shyt?

:lupe:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hurry up and port this god damn game, I been waiting 2 years play Maxi Boost

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
they need to make a gundam VR game....that game alone would break VR in the mainstream IMO (no liquid)
Awee it would be so easy if video game companies just gave us the games we want

But your right we need a lot of VR games , I'm interested to see if VR takes over gaming , I'm skeptical because battery life and pricing could be a huge factor