Mobile Suit Gundam>>>>>DBZ

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Loved DBZ but Wing put me on Anime for sure, giant fighting robots is my shyt. I like transformers but it wasn't able to that for me.

I donno where to put this, but it's funny because it fits so well
:mjgrin:

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
is Gundam Wing the one with Herro Yuey?? If so that’s the one I remember watching on Toonami as a teen.. i didn’t understand all the politics of it as 16 year old but I had a wild imagination so the mech fights had me locked IN.. but here is the this with Toonami.. they would tell you the next episode and you wouldn’t get in the next week.. when it last left off it was some red robot that had these discs that floated with it… I saw that previewed for the next episode and I was :feedme: :ohhh: Only for that episode to NEVER come on… but eventually I watched the entire series on YouTube as an adult about 2 years ago and I was able to understand all of it as an adult… it was a good series but I at times i questioned the purpose of the other fighters as you would go EPISODES without seeing them and would figure out “ ok how do you relate to the story again?” Still a dope series and Heero was definitely one of the OG HOH’s

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
is Gundam Wing the one with Herro Yuey?? If so that’s the one I remember watching on Toonami as a teen.. i didn’t understand all the politics of it as 16 year old but I had a wild imagination so the mech fights had me locked IN.. but here is the this with Toonami.. they would tell you the next episode and you wouldn’t get in the next week.. when it last left off it was some red robot that had these discs that floated with it… I saw that previewed for the next episode and I was :feedme: :ohhh: Only for that episode to NEVER come on… but eventually I watched the entire series on YouTube as an adult about 2 years ago and I was able to understand all of it as an adult… it was a good series but I at times i questioned the purpose of the other fighters as you would go EPISODES without seeing them and would figure out “ ok how do you relate to the story again?” Still a dope series and Heero was definitely one of the OG HOH’s
Wing isn't really good, MSG 0079 is where it's at.