@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BTW @Brooklynzson how do you feel about having a 6 figure a year attorney who owns 1.5 Mil in real estate carousing around your board for 2 years without donating one red cent to the coli?
XVsmCCg.png

And my donation is on the way as we speak.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
BTW @Brooklynzson how do you feel about having a 6 figure a year attorney who owns 1.5 Mil in real estate carousing around your board for 2 years without donating one red cent to the coli?
XVsmCCg.png

My donation is on the way btw.
He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to, its all love either way...

Appreciate it fam :salute:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just checked out the coli's top donors list..

@Chief got the record with $230.00

SURELY a 6 figure a year attorney with 1.5 mil in real estate would be able to shatter this in the blink of an eye wouldn't you say @mobbinfms :sas1:

How about this @Brooklynzson

Mobbin either matches or exceeds that amount in donations within 48 hrs... or his ability to neg me and everybody else in this thread who has pinpointed him as the OCD ridden stalker that he is gets REVOKED.

Fair?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Just checked out the coli's top donors list..

@Chief got the record with $230.00

SURELY a 6 figure a year attorney with 1.5 mil in real estate would be able to shatter this in the blink of an eye wouldn't you say @mobbinfms :sas1:

How about this @Brooklynzson

Mobbin either matches or exceeds that amount in donations within 48 hrs... or his ability to neg me and everybody else in this thread who has pinpointed him as the OCD ridden stalker that he is gets REVOKED.

Fair?
I you want the negs to stop, just stop trolling. It's really simple.