Mob James VladTV Interview Series (Official Thread)

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
After his little brother died he got jammed up. The word is he snitched and gave up names he felt were responsible for his brothers death. LPP and a few mob guys have been calling him a rat every since. I never seen paperwork so:yeshrug:. He isnt the only mob nikka with smut on him.

who got Buntry hit anyways?

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I hate vlad but he is a great interviewer..hurt stans really trying to call Mob james all kinda snitches and disgruntled employees in here cause the man spit the truth :mjlol: the coli can officially kill the everybody was scared of suge narrative even mob James confirmed that was :duck:..suge thrived against the weak but backed down from real nikkas like Jimmy henchman cause he knew his limits..when he tried to push lines death row got they ass whipped in Miami by Luke and in ATL badboy pushed his man shyt in and sent them boys back home...Mob james said some real shyt how suge left without his man:wow:puff did the same bytch shyt after big:wow:
he made Tupac sound like 6ix9ine :wow:
:sas2:
They did not die in each others arms.
@goonietoon dude is just some Pac Stan alias who stay in threads typing clown shyt u cant take his posts serious

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate vlad but he is a great interviewer..hurt stans really trying to call Mob james all kinda snitches and disgruntled employees in here cause the man spit the truth :mjlol: the coli can officially kill the everybody was scared of suge narrative even mob James confirmed that was :duck:..suge thrived against the weak but backed down from real nikkas like Jimmy henchman cause he knew his limits..when he tried to push lines death row got they ass whipped in Miami by Luke and in ATL badboy pushed his man shyt in and sent them boys back home...Mob james said some real shyt how suge left without his man:wow:puff did the same bytch shyt after big:wow:

@goonietoon dude is just some Pac Stan alias who stay in threads typing clown shyt u cant take his posts serious

One minute im a pac hater the next im stanning. Again I don't live vicarious through a rapper.There has been smut on him for years in Compton.

(Me asking the question in the timmy ru interivew before James ever set down and talked about deathrow.)

:mjlit:
Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

:stopitslime:
Mob James first ever interview.Mob James Death Row Interview

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas love to run with the Puff soft narrative that Puff portrays HIMSELF.

But when the research is done, it FAR from the truth.

Nikkas with a Reckless image don’t get liquor and TV network deals.

And def not NFL teams which is what he wants next.

While big bad Suge is rotting in jail :snoop:

Most don’t like it but Puff been playing chess. :yeshrug:

Bingo

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
One minute im a pac hater the next im stanning. Again I don't live vicarious through a rapper.There has been smut on him for years in Compton.

(Me asking the question in the timmy ru interivew before James ever set down and talked about deathrow.)

:mjlit:
Wack 100 doubles down on what he said about 2Pac

:stopitslime:
Mob James first ever interview.Mob James Death Row Interview
nikka who are you? you feeling guilty about being a Stanley?:mjlol: I said what I said which was the truth and wasn't talking about any one poster but if the shoe fits walk in em or not.. post FACTS about your "smut" and "snitch" claims about mob james breh breh its all g..if not have a seat.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t think he’s a great interviewer. He interjects too much of his own irrelevant history and cuts people off too much. Any of us can dig for drama in my opinion. Let me interview Daz and start askin him about death row days and Suge. Easy