Mo

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I hated how Master of None got thrown in the bushes after two great seasons; this is restoring the feeling. I seen Ramy too, but Mo looking like it might be the best out the three.

Nick might be a top 3 side character. Needs more screen time

don't forget about "dave"

aziz got temporarily "cancelled" which derailed master of none.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
finished the season, it got bit tedious. The forced stereo types and expalanation of certain expressions and how much arabc culture is bit simiar to hispanics etc..
Got bored.
plenty of apologetic bullshyt.

Not taking anything from Mo, he is brilliant and very warm! I dig him as a character and an actor.

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Cool show. A Little annoyed that the token starts every sentence with "nikka". Weird writing

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Gonna check it out because I like him on Ramy and I'm glad to hear this is better than Ramy. Ramy with his self-righteous tendencies and then being like this terrible person 2 finales in a row really turned me off.

im forgetting what happened in ramy season 1. I know in season 2 he was awful - somebody died, somebody locked up, fukked his cousin and brought her to the wedding, married the imam daughter just so he could fukk, went to sleep in a car with a scary dog

i know all his friends are whack as fukk especially steve

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
you could say the same about "dave" and gator starting every sentence with nikka. I kinda believe that they are ad-libbing some of these shows and talking how they would normally talk.
Never seen Dave. His face is wayyy to punchable for me to subject myself to that bullshyt
Kosher Macklemore looking a$$hole

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I like this show. Ramy season 3 premieres tomorrow on Hulu

Sloppy ass Mo got addicted to syrup

The Mexican girlfriend is nice on here.

Bun B with his big ass Chiclet teeth and his suburbs voice :dead:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I just finished episode 1 and I'm diggin it. Seen a lot of spots I'm familiar with. The Breakfast Klub is the shyt if you don't mind the line.