MNF: Black America's team vs The Pittsburgh whateva-d-fuk a steeler is

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Black America told me to tell you they aint claiming this clown ass negro.
WUHCTJg.jpg

These brothas are willing to claim RG3's wife though.
gO572NL.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I

If you're actually interested, and not just trolling, read this:
http://anthropology.si.edu/goddard/redskin.pdf

Regardless, thats not the point. Referring to an entire race of people that were largely slaughtered by America, in the Nation Football League, as "Redskins" is clearly problematic. It doesnt matter if you can find evidence of it in the past. Would the Washington Blackskins be offensive to you?
Why the fukk would that bother me? :stopitslime:

Dont even trip with those c00n's...

You got brotha's using the some 'research' that white people use on us to say why we shouldnt be offended by xyz word/phrase
When you have no points, draw from other scenarios to help boost your non point, right :yawn:
Same research white people use on us so we shouldn't be offended by xyz? :laff:
Look, yes they Injuns had beef. Cacs took over there shyt. That was like 4/500yrs ago
There is no white trickery, you are conditioned to fall for anything, and so are the few injuns left on there reservations n shyt
So they don't realize how beautiful they are. They were RECENTLY taught that "Redskin" was this derogatory name and its all based on money. Very simple way to prove this.

Do you believe that at the time this name was chosen, that White America had beef with Native Americans?
And how would they express that beef? Was they called Redskins on cartoons? In the press? In movies?
Did they have a problem after it became official? I started to believe it was something wrong when I first heard there was a problem
But everytime I see who has the problem I see its all bullshyt. The last time we had this convo (a month ago) a guy post an article from some Injun lady who says "I grew up on a reservation and had no contact with the outside world. We went to a chiefs game to protest the Chiefs vs Redskins and the way the fans acted towards us made me realize my calling"

:what:

So you go to a football game to protest at tailgate parties/etc. Then made some drunk football fans like "GTFOH"

If all I'm seeing is bullshyt tossed up as valid reasonings? I'm gonna use my damn head on this one.
I WISH there was a team called the blackskins. And every time we score the crowd starts singing old negro spirituals
Maybe everyone just starts humming.

Hmmmmmmmmm, mmmm, mmmm, hmmmmmmmmmm, Hmmmm :lawd:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I provide the evidence you "called me out on" and you completely ignored it :dead: troll noted, plus you reppin Japan :mindblown::heh:

you either a troll or dumb as fukk breh. I hope, for your sake, you a troll.