MMA is for white folk who can't box? (Old Mayweather clip)

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
It's crazy how a sport where 99.9% of competitors make McDonald's wages after camp/travel/medical expenses somehow manages to live so rent-free in boxing stans heads. :pachaha: Guess y'all still salty over y'all kang Haney getting dropped like a sack of potatoes by an alcoholic who was pounding beers backstage right before he got in the ring in Garcia. :wow: I fear how down bad y'all gonna be when that youtuber KOs ol' geriatric Iron Mike :picard:
Kang? Got that triggered that you're slipping up, Tanner. :mjpls:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
MMA fighters always have a long resume of martial arts training. But are never dominant in any specific disclipline.
Average fighter resume goes like this,
Kickboxing - But can't compete against top talent
Boxing - but can't beat even an amatuer boxer in a sanctioned match.
Grappling - but would never qualify for oylmpic wrestling

but when allowed to employ all three, they can beat ofter fighters who themselves havn't mastered all three.
I mean, there are more than a few that were NCAA champs in their respective fight style and also competitive at an Olympic level.

Daps
That's right bytch, be mad at your daddy.

YOU the one with the well-documented daddy issues "breh": A Poster Accused My Father Of Playing With My Bootyhole as a Teenager :dame: :dame::scust:Issues that are clearly so deep-seated you feel the need to project them and your resulting deviancy onto everyone you encounter on this site in response. Seek professional help and find an outlet for all your pent up, closeted degenerate frustrations. Maybe try an MMA gym, you seem to be the type that'd love to grapple and wrestle with other sweaty men... :dame::umad: