MLB The Show’s celebration of Black baseball is the best thing in sports video games this year

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IDGAF about baseball IRL or in games, but that is dope.:ehh:
I had a friend in high school(RIP) who always rocked throwback jerseys for the league(clean as fukk authentic too, flawless embroidery:whew:). he'd be hype as fukk seeing them in a video game if he was still alive. this might be the coolest video game story of the year given the historical neglect in the past.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I have way too much fun with the Nergo League mode. I couldn't stop playing this mode. :ohlawd:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Been playing this shyt since Friday. It's amazing. That game where Satchel Paige was folding batters so much that he told his teammates to sit on the ground around the mound and watch him throw strikes at nikkas. :banderas:

This game is GOATED

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been playing this shyt since Friday. It's amazing. That game where Satchel Paige was folding batters so much that he told his teammates to sit on the ground around the mound and watch him throw strikes at nikkas. :banderas:

This game is GOATED

For real, shyt had me :wow:

He was 42 years old rookie when he played for Cleveland Indians. His last games in MLB when he was 59 years old :mindblown:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I was happy to see this announced and look forward to playing through this when I get it. Satchel Paige and Cool Papa Bell were some of the first baseball players I learned about as a kid and the story of Satchel Paige sending off his fielders one by one because he knew the other team couldnt hit him is probably my favorite baseball story of all time.

Just glad the CRT folks didnt get ahold of this and wonder how this would affect how young white ballplayers feel about themselves :mjcry:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Might have to cop the show...been awhile since I done that due to them going the same way 2K did with VC