MLB The Show will be multiplatform as of 2021

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gears has been trash for a long time and most hardcore Sony gamers aren’t really into first person shooters like that.

Halo ain't the franchise it used to be. These younger kids don't care like that. Even Gears to an extent. Neither of those 2 are even in the top 10 of Xbox One games sold this gen. Their top 10 are all multiplat games, zero exclusive joints.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
doesn't help it was the only MLB game worth a damn for almost a decade now.

And Minecraft does exist too so it's not unprecedented. Cross platform catching on now for multi's as well.

Actually not even mad, I want our MLB Coli league to flourish again and this is going to help....as long as they put online franchise back with decent network code. :francis:

shyt microsoft and nintendo will have show crose platform online before Sony. I hope for PS5 they get this shyt together

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt microsoft and nintendo will have show crose platform online before Sony. I hope for PS5 they get this shyt together

I don't ever think it will be "full" cross from Sony. They don't have to do it because they are the leaders. For major multi games though, it's becoming standard and I expect that to continue to blossom.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't ever think it will be "full" cross from Sony. They don't have to do it because they are the leaders. For major multi games though, it's becoming standard and I expect that to continue to blossom.

It's not about leading its about what the gamers and game companies want. Sony will fold just like they are folding following Microsoft footsteps in a lot of things

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's not about leading its about what the gamers and game companies want. Sony will fold just like they are folding following Microsoft footsteps in a lot of things

They've already opened up. 3rd party major games are already cross platform.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I forgot that MLB was only on PS now. I think they should do that for all sports related and fps games. I know a few like rocket league and fortnite have crossplay. This will be convenient for everyone, especially if you got one system and your friend has the other. Would be good if pc included also. They make the same sport games every year, might as well let you play with everyone. The exclusives still gonna be made, but these type of games aren't really exclusive anyways.