MLB The Show 22 announced coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox Game Pass, and Switch April 5th

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All star batting... Legend pitching.

Pitching still too easy with any good player

Damn!

I do rookie hitting and all star pitching..plus I
have the “human power” slider moved up a little bit :mjlol:

I mainly play franchise…I’m like 23-10 & I just got swept by the fukkin Blue Jays. I was debating putting pitching back on rookie as well cause I was throwing no hitters and doing complete games left and right but wanted a bigger challenge.

Even with hitting on rookie I still have players who have been cold all damn season. I’m bout to send Matt Olson & Adam Duvall to Triple-A cause haven’t been doing a damn thing for me. I’m going to play a regular game Using your settings to see how I like it.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Damn!

I do rookie hitting and all star pitching..plus I
have the “human power” slider moved up a little bit :mjlol:

I mainly play franchise…I’m like 23-10 & I just got swept by the fukkin Blue Jays. I was debating putting pitching back on rookie as well cause I was throwing no hitters and doing complete games left and right but wanted a bigger challenge.

Even with hitting on rookie I still have players who have been cold all damn season. I’m bout to send Matt Olson & Adam Duvall to Triple-A cause haven’t been doing a damn thing for me. I’m going to play a regular game Using your settings to see how I like it.
Olson to AAA :dead:

I'm an A's fan.. I hit 50+ HR wit him in the show 20 and show 21. Easiest player to hit with imo lmaoo crazy you sending him down!!

Yeah legend pitching with the A's and I'm still 2nd in team ERA.. lots of low scoring games..

Definitely put pitching up!! Makes the games a lot more interesting and challenging. I also take away the ball marker when pitching, so I can't just put the ball wherever I want, this makes it harder for me but yeah still on legend isn't much of a challenge smhh

DeeJay

Pro
Daps
Diamond dynasty has gotten really boring
They need to bring back the extreme and all-timers program

Tried playing franchise but hitting is too easy now even on hof/legend

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just got this and played a game yesterday

First time playing since MLB 10 the show, anyone recommend the best Hitting and baserunner settings to use for easy play?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just got this and played a game yesterday

First time playing since MLB 10 the show, anyone recommend the best Hitting and baserunner settings to use for easy play?

I’m still on the show 21, but I have my pitching set to veteran, and my hitting is on rookie with the Human power slider moves up 1 time. :yeshrug:

I’m on Xbox and 21 is the first baseball game for Xbox since mlb 2k13, so I’m not as polished as PS players. It’s a nice balance imo. I don’t blow the CPU out every game and I end up losing some games. I may go up 1 more step on my pitching difficulty.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm still on my franchise in The Show 21. Haven't seen enough from 22 to warrant switching over yet. :yeshrug:

Same here..I just downloaded the 22 rosters someone made and I’m running a franchise back with the Braves again. I’ll purchase 23 once it comes out though.