MLB the show 21 league (Ps5 and Xbox brehs unite)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ladies, why waste your time, your life.

Super mega baseball 3 is better and more fun.

Let me repeat that...

IT'S BETTER AND MUCH MORE FUN, BETTER AND MORE FUN.

I put my credibility on the line, if it's not what I say SERIOUSLY take anything I say afterwards with a grain of salt. The failed comedian in you wants to say you already take it with a grain of salt and I'll reply and that's why your dumbass is playing this boring ass game :francis:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
:hula:

Let me repeat that...

I put my credibility on the line, if it's not what I say SERIOUSLY take anything I say afterwards with a grain of salt. The failed comedian in you wants to say you already take it with a grain of salt and I'll reply and that's why your dumbass is playing this boring ass game :francis:

:gag::gag::gag::gag:

Sounds like you garbage at mlb :laff::laff::hula::hula:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

Let me repeat that...

:martin: super mega take yo ass on

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:hula:

:gag::gag::gag::gag:

Sounds like you garbage at mlb :laff::laff::hula::hula:
Oh yeah, so let's see how you came to that conclusion. I said one game is so much better than the other that I'll put my credibility on the line.

That means anyone, not just the people who already have an opinion of me, but those who don't can all see for themselves and then judge me.

Wouldn't make sense to say that and I not know if it's true or not. I played the game, and I've been gaming since before you were born so I'm qualified, I'm over qualified. From bases loaded to RBI baseball with it's 3 split screen, to the Ken Griffey Nintendo games with rookie A-rod, Edgar and Tino Martinez, 2k baseball is essentially this game but with better controls.

You hyped this series for a decade because it was exclusive, y'all nikkaz don't really give a fukk about baseball or baseball games because if you did you wouldn't be playing this BULLshyt :ufdup:

Now I'm done, nothing left to add. The user reviews for MLB the show are putrid this year so I'm not the only one saying what I'm saying....

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Lacat-Dodgers
Steezy - Braves
SlimWillie- Jankees
Rekka
money
Sonny