MLB 14 The Show Fact Sheet (PS3, PS4, Vita)

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Puig playing the PS4 version :patrice:
74539-mlb-14-show-screenshots-ps4-imageuploadedbytapatalk1395261005.318400.jpg

Gonna enjoy using him against everyone else!!

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
man the fact that they dont have the close or open roof option on the approriate stadiums at this point is unacceptable. :stopitslime:

They said they might do it for 15, but still no guarantees. Unacceptable in an otherwise stellar series.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The PS4 visuals are on hundred, thousand, trillion:wow: But, I'm still rocking out with my PS3:ld: Anyway, in two more weeks I get to :eat: with Granderson and the Mets:ahh:

Last edited:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't read the whole thread but I'm copping day one on the ps4.

If there is still room in the league sign me up

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Some Early Impressions from me I posted on GAF yesterday.

First things first, when playing the show, it is imperative to set your PS3 display at 720p for the best experience.

New Batter Pitcher info at your finger tips

Hit the right directional pad and you will bring up individual batting break down vs. overall pitching break down

Hit Left on the directional pad ratings versus same as years past with the a new OSD and a little more info

Holding down L2 while pitching you can look over at the base runner, just watching turn his head is pretty cool.

New OSD stat line Wins Above Replacement avg.(WAR)

Dynamic Hitting camera is sublime and the fielding is as well takes some getting use to because its ratings based, you really get to see the difference in range some of the out fielders have separating the good fielders from the great.

Any all Pure Analog only players? Analog only is me for pitching/batting and fielding.

Testing waters on Dynamic Difficulty for hitting and pitching went from Rookie + with my progress diving from Rookie + Progress - by 3rd inning by the end of the 8th inning I was Rookie + Progress - -. Just swing at everything right now with no goal other than just to experience the game and its features. I'll get in the groove later.