MJF's Deleted Tweet About Wrestlers Doing Dumb Stuff For The Fans' Enjoyment

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
I think it's more about the overall 'Indy' shyt that got Dante Martin hurt. Just ultra-eloborate stuff that doesn't flow with wrestling that hurts way more but is just unnecessary and stupid. If your a wrestler that needs spots to draw a crowd reaction then your not that good of a wrestler.
The worst thing about that spot, aside from the injury, was the fact that it took an hour and a half to set it up. Everyone’s awkwardly balancing, making sure the spot is nice and set up, and you still potentially destroy your career.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My issue with most of these spots there isn't a payoff, and it doesn't do much to put a match over because they treat it as just another move. I didn't watch the match for that Sammy gif posted ITT, but I know for sure it was just another move in the match and wasn't used to sell the match. I think there can be a time for certain spots, but most of the dangerous spots used in wrestling today don't add much to the story being told in the ring, so it's dumb to do nonsense for a holy shyt moment if you're not selling these spots.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
My issue with most of these spots there isn't a payoff, and it doesn't do much to put a match over because they treat it as just another move. I didn't watch the match for that Sammy gif posted ITT, but I know for sure it was just another move in the match and wasn't used to sell the match. I think there can be a time for certain spots, but most of the dangerous spots used in wrestling today don't add much to the story being told in the ring, so it's dumb to do nonsense for a holy shyt moment if you're not selling these spots.
Yep you right, it was just another move. They dont ever really sell those crazy moves :mjlol:
I think Swerve, MJF, PAC and Danielson the only ones that sell "injuries" during the match. That includes shyt like an opponent targeting a specific limb and moves.