MJF's Deleted Tweet About Wrestlers Doing Dumb Stuff For The Fans' Enjoyment

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if that tweet is about this spot :jbhmm:
Jp8TQdb.gif

This is like the first time in a long time that Sammy did that splash because p[pl refused to take it. IIRC you basically taking all his body weight compared to a bunch of other moves where it's safer for the person you landing on.

Of course Darby ass would be the one to take it :mjlol:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I think it's more about the overall 'Indy' shyt that got Dante Martin hurt. Just ultra-eloborate stuff that doesn't flow with wrestling that hurts way more but is just unnecessary and stupid. If your a wrestler that needs spots to draw a crowd reaction then your not that good of a wrestler.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Jp8TQdb.gif

This is like the first time in a long time that Sammy did that splash because p[pl refused to take it. IIRC you basically taking all his body weight compared to a bunch of other moves where it's safer for the person you landing on.

Darby completely no sold it ten seconds later too.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I mean he’s right but I think wrestlers should wrestle whichever style they want, whichever style gets them over. There will be a time where they know they’ll have to change their style but that’s the way in basketball for instance, you know those highly athletic point guards (ie Derrick Rose) that can jump from earth to the moon in their prime, eventually they’ll have to change due to injury but eh let ‘em cook in the meantime. Even the safest wrestlers get injured.

Wrestlers’ selling annoys me more than anything.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Jp8TQdb.gif

To be fair, this is all Sammy Guevara has to offer. He has X-Pac heat on a whole nother level.

Can’t get over with Latinos and they love everybody that look like them
Can’t get over with an attractive wife
Can’t get over on the mic despite actually having mic skills
Can’t get over in a stable who’s leader was the World Champion

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, this is all Sammy Guevara has to offer. He has X-Pac heat on a whole nother level.

His wife is not attractive... she has no lips and looks like a poodle... i would fukk her because why not but she ain't all that

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jp8TQdb.gif

not for nothing, that spot is pretty fire. the visual is crazy

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean he’s right but I think wrestlers should wrestle whichever style they want, whichever style gets them over. There will be a time where they know they’ll have to change their style but that’s the way in basketball for instance, you know those highly athletic point guards (ie Derrick Rose) that can jump from earth to the moon in their prime, eventually they’ll have to change due to injury but eh let ‘em cook in the meantime. Even the safest wrestlers get injured.

Wrestlers’ selling annoys me more than anything.

Its usually the past their prime wrestlers thats telling young guys shyt like that to hold them back

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

:dahell: