• Neither

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They have to come around to the Punk thing eventually so theres that. You also have Hobbs, Pac(who basically lives in tweenerville), Hangman, Ricky who they inexplicably turned heel for some reason and Eddie when he comes back. Theres options if they use any effort at all.
Punk
Hangman
MJF
Darby
Mox, BD, & Jericho always flipping back & forth

Then you got the wild cards like Komander & Gravity :troll:
Punk is a heel, come on now.
PAC is definitely a heel, if you give him a 2 week program he can be a filler title defense , I guess.
Ricky is a heel, we'll see if it lasts.
Hangman had a feud against a heel Cole for the belt just last year.
Eddie is an option, true.
Mox, Darvy and Jericho are just like PAC: not faces and at best they can fill a spot as a predictable title defense for Cole.
MJF is already in a program with Cole and under the scenario discussed, he's the first one to feud with Cole, not sure why you listing him :dead:
Is Hobbs a legit option?

All I know is if Cole has to win the belt, they should wait till Full Gear or a special Dynamite in October. Let the company develop a couple of babyfaces first, giving it to him at All Out would be a horrible idea.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
PAC is definitely a heel, if you give him a 2 week program he can be a filler title defense , I guess.
Mox, Darvy and Jericho are just like PAC: not faces and at best they can fill a spot as a predictable title defense for Cole.
MJF is already in a program with Cole and under the scenario discussed, he's the first one to feud with Cole, not sure why you listing him :dead:
Is Hobbs a legit option?

All I know is if Cole has to win the belt, they should wait till Full Gear or a special Dynamite in October. Let the company develop a couple of babyfaces first, giving it to him at All Out would be a horrible idea.
Punk is not a heel :dahell:

How is Darby not a face? :dahell:

And yeah Hangman was champ and beat him. Him chasing Cole for the title would be fresh.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Punk is not a heel :dahell:

How is Darby not a face? :dahell:

And yeah Hangman was champ and beat him. Him chasing Cole for the title would be fresh.
If you not seeing the breadcrumbs for Punk's descent into OG a$$hole CM Punk, I don't know what to tell you :hubie:

You are right about Darby, but he just fought for the belt, no need to kill him by giving him this soon another title shot he ain't gonna win.

Nothing about Page vs Cole is fresh. The hell are they gonna feud about now? :dead: Kenny is the one that makes sense, that should be Cole's first main program as champ.

Silkk

Daps
If you not seeing the breadcrumbs for Punk's descent into OG a$$hole CM Punk, I don't know what to tell you :hubie:

You are right about Darby, but he just fought for the belt, no need to kill him by giving him this soon another title shot he ain't gonna win.

Nothing about Page vs Cole is fresh. The hell are they gonna feud about now? :dead: Kenny is the one that makes sense, that should be Cole's first main program as champ.
The title :dwillhuh:

You been drinking today? :dwillhuh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The title :dwillhuh:

You been drinking today? :dwillhuh:
And that's a wack idea considering we saw them do it not long ago with the added "this is personal" soap opera shyt they like to do. I just think another face Hangman vs heel Cole feud will be a total failure, specially when you have the bigger and more interesting angle with Kenny.

Silkk

Daps
And that's a wack idea considering we saw them do it not long ago with the added "this is personal" soap opera shyt they like to do. I just think another face Hangman vs heel Cole feud will be a total failure, specially when you have the bigger and more interesting angle with Kenny.
Yeah they could run Kenny too but you asked who the faces were he could feud with. At some point Cole will need to beat him to legitimize his run just like how Hangman needed to beat Jericho during his but never did.

A year is a long time in wrestling. Its not like they’d be running it back like Roman vs Brock did all those times.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Is Hobbs a legit option?

Punk is either going to be heel or anti-hero. The return of the I'm straightedge and that makes me better than you gimmick sealed it. Just depends on how it goes over with the fans.

And since when has Darby not been a face? He's been a face his entire AEW unless I am forgetting a heel run.