• Neither

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
They're challenging for the tag team titles tonight, one would think that if they lose one of them will turn on the other, or not ?

The poll isn't exclusively related to what is gonna happen at Collision, if you think one of them is gonna turn in a few weeks pick him.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I could see them splitting it off where MJF faces CM Punk (maybe he costs them the FTR match tonight) at Wembley and Adam Cole gets turned on by Roddy and faces him there too

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think MJF has been working really well as a scummy babyface, so I want to see his character continue on that trajectory. I would have Adam Cole turn on him. But I wouldn't do it tonight because I want this storyline to keep going. I'd have them lose tonight because they both get wary about the other turning which ultimately leads to them losing. They both apologize to each other on Dynamite and decide to continue working together for another title shot. Eventually, Adam Cole/Roddy will turn on MJF. They could stretch this storyline out until the November PPV if they do it right. But that would put the AEW title on hold for a long time :patrice:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
When this first started I would have said MJF, but having Cole look at the title remembering that he wants it. Cole should definitely turn on MJF. This is AEW so MJF turns on Adam cole and strong goes “ I ToLd yOu SO”

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Adam Cole stinks so rhe who's turning is the worst part of this story. Whatever keeps mjf going this hard in entertainment is what I want.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should be Cole, to be honest MJF sucks as a heel because he always needs to get his shyt in.... he works better as that deadpool 4th wall jokester cocky anti hero and AEW should try to tap into it but since it is AEW MJF will turn on Cole and do his corny Devil shyt