MJF - "Fukk Them Kids"

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
We in here acting like 7 year old kids arent desensitized to shyt already? Theres two problems with being upset about all of this.

1) If MJF were to be his favorite wrestler, he'd be used to him being an a$$hole and shrug it off.

2) This isnt the PG show. If you want guys breaking character and making wishes then go watch the other shyt because thats why its there.

This reminds me of when parents wanted to take the raunchy stuff out of Deadpool and make it PG so its safe for their kids. Its not for them so it doesnt need to change.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I swear...

not sure if it is that damn music or what.
yet i catch myself singing that theme music.
from time to time a bit lately and i am usually like,...wtf.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Like this kid?

this mothrfukker, right'chere.

gets you to like not liking him but liking him but hating him but understanding his story hate'n eem.

I can't explain it.
what tha fukk.

art barr

I hate on the scarf on his action figure.
then i realize i am being worked.
by the fake worst cut of burlap Burberry imitation scarf on an action figure.
aew, mjg Cody. Etc.

just good job...i usually like the heel but i dunno wtf to do with mjf.

mjf : Kiss tha motherfukk'm ring.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
20 years from now this can be a storyline. :bryan:

:birdman: "You remember me, MJF. I was that kid you flipped off. You don't remember? Let me introduce you to these Cigar Cutters that have your name on it."

this.

on another note.
when the little black kid had on young bucks attire a few weeks ago. I was like shawty gon be somebody when he grows up. They just made that little black boys day.

art barr

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
We in here acting like 7 year old kids arent desensitized to shyt already? Theres two problems with being upset about all of this.

1) If MJF were to be his favorite wrestler, he'd be used to him being an a$$hole and shrug it off.

2) This isnt the PG show. If you want guys breaking character and making wishes then go watch the other shyt because thats why its there.

This reminds me of when parents wanted to take the raunchy stuff out of Deadpool and make it PG so its safe for their kids. Its not for them so it doesnt need to change.
Word they probably see worse shyt from their parents while playing GTA, fukk them kids and these sensitive ass hypocrites who think he went too far

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Bad guys in the 80s and 90s werent giving 7 year olds the finger.

This is just corny and trying too hard.

Call him a baby or making like a crying face or the old go ahead hit me thing and pull away quickly. Or even the high five and move it.

Not say fukk you to a child.

For those who think i am being sensitive, stop it. Kid isn't 12, 13, 14, you could have MAYBE flicked that age off.

This is a 2nd grader.
DisGOAT inferno made a good point on today's Russo show.

What MJF did was funny, but it wasn't good heel heat.

Good heel heat is the 7-year-old flipping off MJF

:jbhmm:

The fake heat :ahh:

If the heat was legit the kid would’ve flipped him the bird, the kid even knows he’s a markkk cartoon character :mjlol:

Exactly

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Word they probably see worse shyt from their parents while playing GTA, fukk them kids and these sensitive ass hypocrites who think he went too far
So your gonna let some white cac put the middle finger to your 2nd grader?

This is how you think when you dont have kids, have kids and see what happens.