Mjf cole Garcia Sammy dance off

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I HATE how WWE & AEW stans always gotta bring up the other company when they can clearly see that some shyt is trash and just don't want to admit it.

This shyt was TRASH. It would have been trash in AEW, WWE, ROH, NXT, TNA, WCW, or anywhere else. This was a #1 contenders match and it somehow broke down into wack ass gay dance off. Fucck outta here :camby:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I HATE how WWE & AEW stans always gotta bring up the other company when they can clearly see that some shyt is trash and just don't want to admit it.

This shyt was TRASH. It would have been trash in AEW, WWE, ROH, NXT, TNA, WCW, or anywhere else. This was a #1 contenders match and it somehow broke down into wack ass gay dance off. Fucck outta here :camby:
The AEW marks have taken whataboutism to heights never imagined before.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think at one point RAW and Smackdown was so overloaded with this shyt that it was exhausting

Not shooting AEW bail but when shyt like this goes down it sticks out because it’s outside of the norm from what they typically do. That’s why the reception is different.

In the E at one point, you’d have R Truth getting schoolboy’d and running away from a crowd of nikkas like scooby doo one week, Shanky diddy booping to Indian music the next, new day making snow angels snd tootin booty on the same show etc.

It was just nonstop fukkery. This type of shyt is more fun when it’s not done to death
It's really not out of the norm anymore, AEW has always been goofy and people are just being delusional. JeriKaren, OC, The Acclaimed, Dark Order, Luchasaurus, The Outcasts, and The Elite, it's been there from the start.