Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
A bad Raw storyline. Indy Team Hell No. This is thing we needed an alternative from I was told. :jbhmm:
I think at one point RAW and Smackdown was so overloaded with this shyt that it was exhausting

Not shooting AEW bail but when shyt like this goes down it sticks out because it’s outside of the norm from what they typically do. That’s why the reception is different.

In the E at one point, you’d have R Truth getting schoolboy’d and running away from a crowd of nikkas like scooby doo one week, Shanky diddy booping to Indian music the next, new day making snow angels snd tootin booty on the same show etc.

It was just nonstop fukkery. This type of shyt is more fun when it’s not done to death

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow: Yeah this is the fukkery that brews my fur. Need more of this and I may come crawling back to the Dub threads. Wrestling brehs, sometimes you got to embrace the DDT of life. Without the fukkery, what is there to live for :mjcry:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Garcia's been getting the Pro Wrestler stench off of him for a year and now y'all mad that he's sports entertaining?

Dude got ho'ed and expose at the Forbidden Door. Since then, he became full goofy and guess what...that's a beautiful thing :wow:. Leave the edge lord grapple catch can shyt to Yutah!