MJF Acknowledges The Tribal Chief

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Some notable WWE talent who MJF is equal to in height or within one inch of, give or take
Finn Balor
Kevin Owens
Tommaso Ciampa
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Pete Dunne
Big E
Dolph Ziggler
Bron Breakker
Karl Anderson
Carmelo Hayes
Brutus Creed
Ilja Dragunov
JD MCDonagh

There are a few that he is within two inches of, Rollins, Zayn, LA Knight, and Nakamura being the most notable

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
MJF would have his character destroyed the moment he shows up in WWE and is visibly the same height as Gargano, no amount of mic work would overcome that
Height didn't stop Eddie Guerrero...or Kurt

Yes, I know Kurt was super legit and an Olympic Gold Medalist, but still.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
MJF is like 5'8'', no way he's an inch away from Bron Breakker :comeon:

CM-Punk-MJF.jpeg

For comparison, Punk is 6'1" according to UFC measurements. Eye test would probably have MJF around 5'10"

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
If he signed an extension then this doesn't matter but if not I would be a bit nervous if I'm Khan. Not trying to look like a fool giving this guy a title just for him to leave anyway.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
And where do you go to find official heights? Since you are such a genius this should be easy for you to find.

Only official ones I go by are UFC/MMA ones, so Lesnar, Riddle, Lashley, and Punk are probably most accurate. Even with former athletes heights will vary from their listed ones; general rule of thumb is whatever an athlete's listed height is, they're probably 2-3 inches shorter. Bron Breakker for example is listed as 6' but other football outlets have him listed as 5'10"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Only official ones I go by are UFC/MMA ones, so Lesnar, Riddle, Lashley, and Punk are probably most accurate. Even with former athletes heights will vary from their listed ones; general rule of thumb is whatever an athlete's listed height is, they're probably 2-3 inches shorter. Bron Breakker for example is listed as 6' but other football outlets have him listed as 5'10"
They inflate heights in college too...

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They inflate heights in college too...

Well aware of that which is why I brought up Bron as an example since he's listed as 6' by Kennesaw State but other draft outlets and Yahoo have him listed as 5'10".

I'm more shocked when I've met pro athletes and they are actually their listed height.