MJF Acknowledges The Tribal Chief

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
MJF AEW Full Gear
In an interview with Pardon My Take (via Wrestling Inc), AEW World Champion MJF had high praise for WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns, as well as WWE in general. MJF has not been shy about the possibility of going to WWE when his AEW deal is up in 2024.

When asked if he reveres Reigns, he said: “I do, I absolutely do. I feel like I’m the face of my company, and I think it’s more than fair to say that Roman Reigns is the face of his company over in WWE, which is also a tremendous, tremendous wrestling show.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I still have no idea whether he legit is pondering going to WWE in 2024, or if he's just playing character
I think MJF will stay in AEW. He gets to be a big fish in a relatively small pond, and Tony Khan will probably offer MJF a whole fleet of Brinks trucks to stay with the company.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I'm just not sure this is true. Jericho, Omrga, and the Bucks. I wonder if he really beleiges he's the fscd of the company.

Jericho is the only AEW wrestler you typically see on outside/mainstream shows and shyt

maybe we'll see MJF on Inside the NBA and other things now that he's the champion