BX, NYC
The 8’s are trash.

9’s, 10’s, 11’s, 12’s>>

Comeback and second 3-Peat>> :ufdup:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I honestly believe Mike/Bron/and Kareem are all tied for goat, but no one can change my mind a huge part of Jordans legend is Nike marketing . Without it he’s still one of the goats but not the way he is today:hubie:

Jordans pushed because the best player in the universe was wearing them AND it was designs no one seen before. shyt was different back then.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
aehl1obkgq6ljaol92fu.jpg

them Bordeaux 7s just hit different :wow:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Yeah this is where I head out. I been doing this sneaker shyt for long time. None of that hype beast shyt y’all lil nikkas are into. I never gave a fukk about resale or what people think it’s hot. Those LeBron 8s are trash. Any nikka that know anything about kicks knows that.

You even posted the Lows. That’s even fukking worst.
Bruh like I said I've been doing this since '89....I,never see you in the sneaker thread I don't ever see any on feet pics from you...sure LeBron 8's are trash but I see you make an exception for the 9....:lolbron:....LMAO!...

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Yeah this is where I head out. I been doing this sneaker shyt for long time. None of that hype beast shyt y’all lil nikkas are into. I never gave a fukk about resale or what people think it’s hot. Those LeBron 8s are trash. Any nikka that know anything about kicks knows that.

You even posted the Lows. That’s even fukking worst.

We you at least exclude the South Beaches? Them thangs :whew:

Thats the only LeBron 8 I honesty care about.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya I like 8s and 11s the most

cats ain’t gonna like this but I think 2-5s are overrated

I like 1s but they crease too easily
I like the 3s and 4s, but they were before my time. 8,9,11 and 12s were the shoes I desperately wanted to have as a child with my momma going :francis::mjlol::unimpressed: when she looked at the price tag. The retro 11's were the first Jordans I bought when I was working at footlockers in highschool.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Bruh like I said I've been doing this since '89....I,never see you in the sneaker thread I don't ever see any on feet pics from you...sure LeBron 8's are trash but I see you make an exception for the 9....:lolbron:....LMAO!...
I don’t need to be in a sneaker thread on the Coli to solidify my love for kicks. I’ll leave that for nikkas like you.

LeBron 9s are the only ones I fukk with like that(Well those and the foam LeBrons). The rest I would only workout in. I would never rock them with casually.