MJ Gone...3 Years later

Daps
that just shows how fukked up and stupid you are

chris benoit was a great pro wrestler, but he was a murdering piece of shyt and that is how he will always be known

ol "i dont care if he molests little kids, his music is good" ass nikka

:why:

:what: does his personal life have to do with me? I bet your favorite athlete, actor, musician, is doing some fukked up shyt behind closed doors and you dont know. I already knew some lame was going to say this to spark something. Why does it become my business because its out in the open? Typical no-life having American attitude where you glorify celebrities so much to the point where you have to judge them for what theyve done non musically. I could care less for MJ as a person. But as a music icon, he was the greatest one man show. OJ killed that bytch but does that mean he wasnt one of the best running backs in the game? NO. Stop judging people you dont even know because the media tells you too you consumerist american idiot.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

chris benoit was a great pro wrestler, but he was a murdering piece of shyt and that is how he will always be known

:aicmon: please leave it alone don't throw rocks at the thrown !

Mj is the goat at this pop shyt , it was never proven if he was Sandusky status but either way his music is legendary... And Chris Benoit killed himself so let that bathsalt ass nikka burn in hell don't :piss: on his flying head butt that shyt was the goat top buckle splash.

Human nature was my favorite mj song, gotdamn I hate how such real music damn near died with him I miss that man :to:

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
:what: does his personal life have to do with me? I bet your favorite athlete, actor, musician, is doing some fukked up shyt behind closed doors and you dont know. I already knew some lame was going to say this to spark something. Why does it become my business because its out in the open? Typical no-life having American attitude where you glorify celebrities so much to the point where you have to judge them for what theyve done non musically. I could care less for MJ as a person. But as a music icon, he was the greatest one man show. OJ killed that bytch but does that mean he wasnt one of the best running backs in the game? NO. Stop judging people you dont even know because the media tells you too you consumerist american idiot.

you damn right i judge people who molest little kids and marry 15 year old girls, which means r kelly mustve been fukking aaliyah before 15, but then again you're trash so your opinion mean shyts

i could see if he was just a drug addict, but this nikka pissing on underage bytches and videotaping the shyt

fukk r kelly and michael jackson and fukk you as a matter of fact for supporting these motherfukkers

if they werent famous, both of them wouldv'e been locked up and raped everynight by some nikka name durell

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
cmon michael was strange but i dont think he molested no kids- like someone posted he was a "tortured soul"- really felt bad for him- he was def a great person too- did alot of charity work

anyway my fav song was always "Billie Jean" then "They Dont Care About Us"

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.

Mike didn't touch those kids tho (do the research, its out there, google shyt)

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Only cacs and c00ns stay talking about that stuff...in other words :pacspit: 'em

Yeah I got tired of cacs throwing stones at the god.

I swear white people are fukking demons.

You can usually tell which posters on here carry that demonic white DNA by their post :pacspit: fukk outta here! :violent:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Yeah I got tired of cacs throwing stones at the god.

I swear white people are fukking demons.

You can usually tell which posters on here carry that demonic white DNA by their post :pacspit: fukk outta here! :violent:

cacs are demons... fukking white people can be white and not be a fukking cac.
dumb piece of shyt you are. :pacspit:

and
#HOT97Stream @HOT97 : dont work.
fix your shyt yo.. 2 days now and your online streaming has been flatline status. :noah: