Mizzou student: "if they would have killed 4 more n__gers we would have the whole week off" (referencing the 3 Virginia students murdered)

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These negros seem to forget how a few decades ago many black men were hanged in trees, burned alive, shot, fed to gators etc just for looking at these cave demons.

The great irony is that in the midst of all that activity, black people were still PAWGing.

If dudes were okay with it in that environment, I doubt any finger wagging we do at them now will stop it in the much tamer environment of 2022:yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm curious, for all the "you should be able to say whatever you want, free speech, all views are valid" folks...what's the view on this. Surely you think this is fine and she shouldn't face any punishment right. Right?

:francis: :camby:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I thought thecoli loved white women..

:mjlol:

This is normal everyday family dinner talk for white people..

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
The great irony is that in the midst of all that activity, black people were still PAWGing.

If dudes were okay with it in that environment, I doubt any finger wagging we do at them now will stop it in the much tamer environment of 2022:yeshrug:

I know, black people have been fooling around with these cave beats since the Moors set foot in europe.

But after slavery, jim crow and apartheid like events, the psychological damage that all this caused combined with the need of survive in a society made to hate you, it took a toll on many of us.

I just think that today we have all the information we need in our hands, there are no excuses to keep seeking acceptance from these demons.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Always blows my mind when white women are overtly racist

white men got the insecurity factor going heavy which explains it, white women literally have no reason to be racist and choose it to impress white men

Hope she loses everything :manny:
Breh all due respect but this is the most naive shyt that I have ever heard. If you grow up in a position of privilege your whole life you will develop a superiority complex regardless of gender. A lot of white women are racist they just lack the physical capability to do anything about it