Mixed Thot Charged After Letting Men Rape Her 2-Year-Old Daughter While She Watched (STD Positive)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
They found a 2 year old attractive enough to rape and the child’s mother conspired with them. :gag:

So sad. No father around? Just fukked up! :mjcry:

The mother obviously didn’t want that child. Just put her up for adoption. The baby’s former host looks like a dyke.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Wow......

q9L4pkm.gif

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll put money on anybody books in jail if they killed her ass

And to nikkas in K.C. on the street if u see these nikkas who did it, I'll get $300 worth of weed to smoke these clowns

:jbhmm:

A 2 year old being raped sounds like some Cac shyt. I am just saying hat sounds like some shyt right out of the White dude pedo playbook. :patrice:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
cant be reading this right
cant beee
this is why ill always be in favor of abortions, If you know u gonna be this type of mom dont even bring a child into the world
poor child never stood a chance life is ruined only 2 years in
chances of her overcoming this type of mental abuse is extremely low this is awful

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I would be in more of a straight up outrage if she were pure black but, I'm still mad as shyt.

I keep saying this in threads, but, I want to look all the offenders in their eye and ask them 1 or 2 questions to see their response.

Then I want to beat them to death with my bare hands.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:why: Why almost every thread this nikka make is some negative ass bullshyt???? OP do something more constructive with your time than post depressing ass stories all damn day... :smh:
I make positive threads all the time. People just don't comment. I'm a multi issue poster and this is the real world. I don't condone this shyt at all.