Mister Cee To Address (Gay) Prostitution Bust On Hot 97 Morning Show

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant believe this nygga still denying being gay ... why not just say u bisexual .. if u that scared .. but smh ...

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
LOL @ him saying the NYPD is trying to frame him with tranny hookers so they can "build a case.":laugh:

coose

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Archives
LOL@ i feel like hov today LMAO HAHAHAHAHA

I'm glad they aint let that slide, nikka tried to get amped up before the commercial break like he closed the issue no nikka you still dancing around questions. Glad they not really letting him off the hook for this ish but they still trying to be polite cause thats there boy smh but he is lying like a motherfukker and that shyt is frustrating having someone you consider a friend or cool co worker lying in your face.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
OMG. Cee is deep into his feelings over getting caught so many times. After the 2011 apprehension and into the 2012 summer jam announcement (in April 2012?), he was incredibly defensive about the 2011 apprehension. He was suspicious that people "in the building" at hot 97 were not supportive of him due to rumors that folk did not want him on the summer jam stage, due to an email leak, due to rumors and whispers and folk being awkward about approaching Cee to ask "are you ok?" during his time of distress. By 2012 summer jam announcement time, Cee felt like "fukk everyone in this building. :( "

Cee is addicted to getting QUICK sexual gratification via prostitutes/strippers/women that are in the sex trade. NEXT: Cee will discuss this addiction. Is this fukking station gonna sponsor a nigglet's trip to sex rehab?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ him saying the NYPD is trying to frame him with tranny hookers so they can "build a case.":laugh:

Jordan-sports-a-Hitler-mustache.jpg

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this nyggasaid to ebro (his boss) "i think u think ur gonna get a breakout story from me .. ur not"

lmao.. nygga said he aint gonna cop out to ratings and come out the closet on no hot 97 .. nygga probably holding out for good morning america

this nygga said "i cant tell u after today ... i wont be with prostitute again ... "

ebro pressing him tho ... shyt getting hectic ...

mister cee knows that it was a MALE .. MEXICAN that approached his car .. not no female undercover car ..

Daps
Dis nikka trying to play the I'M Hood card....
yadda yadda im from BK we hood
whatever dog..............