Mister Cee To Address (Gay) Prostitution Bust On Hot 97 Morning Show

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
the worst part is the type of people who will be all over supporting him are teh same type who wouldn't care if there was prostitutes all over the street anyway, so the point of him being a desperate creep won't even be able to seep through.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
the worst part is the type of people who will be all over supporting him are teh same type who wouldn't care if there was prostitutes all over the street anyway, so the point of him being a desperate creep won't even be able to seep through.

shyt gon be spun on some "notice how this helpless man who was too afraid to come out had no choice but to solicit sex" type shyt.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
its not up to the core fans of hiphop. America as a whole is becoming more gay friendly because the people who control the media (You know who I'm talking about) won't allow for ANY form of entertainment to be openly homophobic. INCLUDING hiphop. This shyt ain't ours anymore.

:to: Scarface was right...

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
knowing Ebro's pathetic ratings infatuated self and Hot 97's desperation to REMAIN relevent in a post-90's sub-par east coast era...

i wouldn't be suprised if they try to spin this BY EMBRACING MR. CEE as the Openly gay hip hop deejay on a mainstream urban radio station...

considering GLADD and every other gay terrorist group would be on thier a$$ (no pun intended) if they got rid of Mr. Cee if he acknowledged his "alternative lifestyle"

think about it..it's about the only thing they got going for them now as a station....

terristorial radio as we know it is DYING along with the fact that Hot 97's catering to the niche east coast market is commercially viable along with the fact that most of thier OLD A$$ personalities i.e (flex, angie, mr. cee) are despretly trying to remain visable....

not saying it's a publicity stunt, but at the same time it ain't actually negative in this "gay friendly jason collins/lil b/ vybez cartel" era....

As for me.................

HIP HOP IS DEADER THAN A MOFO MANE!!!
wait nygga .. why you put the worl boss "vybz kartel" name in ur post .. :whoa:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What should the choices be? :russ:

1. Come out 2. Start crying 3. Make an excuse 4. Misunderstanding 5. Apologize but not admit to anything. Obviously some of these things might run together. 6. Start spinning records :dj2:.

Daps
Reppin
me
Damn, I was about to say this is old as shyt, why he still talking about that tranny.

:deadrose:

new :wrist: smiley

DJ-Mister-Cee.jpeg
:pachaha:

edit: nvm i just peed that original shyt has a wink :lolbron:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't the DJ that brought Flex to the game a well-known homo :yeshrug:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
wait nygga .. why you put the worl boss "vybz kartel" name in ur post .. :whoa:

:umad:

because he is just one of MANY symbols of this "neo-sodomite" era we live in

like HOW DA FUKK ANY "RATIONAL STRAIGHT MAN" can cosign a BLEACHED SKIN SELF HATING FASSYHOLE LIKE VYBEZ CARTEL...

yeah NICCA i said it..and THEIR IS A FIGHT TO GO WITH THAT STATMENT TOO............:sitdown:

:violent: mi haff mi gun pon mi!!!

and for the record...THAT FUKK BWOI VYBEZ ain't no BOSS..... :ahh:

DUDAS WAS THE REAL WORL BOSS and UR BASHMENT FACE KNOW IT!! :troll:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is, if you going to be gay be gay. But all this creeping from block to block looking for male prostitutes is crazy and stupid, especially with someone of his profile. He should know better, especially after the last fiasco.

I think he get's off on this shyt, like gettin' his ass ravaged in a car knowing how dangerous and how easy it would be for him to get caught is a turn on to this fruitista.