Mister Cee To Address (Gay) Prostitution Bust On Hot 97 Morning Show

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He really fukked up when he said he was never with a man posed as a woman even by mistake. When he was just arrested for this shyt in 2011. Then that "if I was gay that's my preference" shyt. That was a dead ass giveaway right there. If this happened once he could play it off as a mistake. But it's happened twice now and he still won't fess up to being gay. And in some sick twisted way he probably really thinks he aint gay if all he is getting is head from them. But any sexual act with the same sex makes you gay. So he is what he is.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
doesn't mister cee work for this station? why are they interrogating him?

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps

It's like the whole family trying to get someone to come out the closet. They're like "We accept you, this is nothing to be ashamed of, stop hiding." But they're being real 'tough love' about it.

I didn't watch the whole thing, but I'm sure they already know and accept (the fact) that he's gay. They want him to stop denying who he is because he doesn't have to.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They also know that the rival station is going to bring it up (which they did), so they want to undercut them and get their ratings up.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
8SFSb.gif

I'm from Brooklyn but :russ:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They also know that the rival station is going to bring it up (which they did), so they want to undercut them and get their ratings up.

yea that's understood, but if that's your man, why do you keep over-talking him and basically telling him that hes gay, live on air?

mister cee could've went on the breakfast club and they at least wouldn't have been cutting him off every 5 seconds. this is like watching that show on oprah's channel that had DMX on it last month.

and who is this corny @$$ host? good grief. send him to the hip-pop station where he belongs.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea that's understood, but if that's your man, why do you keep over-talking him and basically telling him that hes gay, live on air?

mister cee could've went on the breakfast club and they at least wouldn't have been cutting him off every 5 seconds. this is like watching that show on oprah's channel that had DMX on it last month.

and who is this corny @$$ host? good grief. send him to the hip-pop station where he belongs.

I think they're over-talking him because they already made up their minds and they feel anything Cee says is a lie. And That's Ebro the stations program director, he's not the host.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Dude need to just come out and get it over with. Talkin about he don't trust nobody at hot 97.

coose

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Archives
Star about to go in on him in a min said he might have to give him that work today..............:ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator: