Mister Cee To Address (Gay) Prostitution Bust On Hot 97 Morning Show

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
This fool can get caught with a dikk in his mouth live via satellite on Ustream straight from the tranny track - and he would STILL deny it.

Kill yaself nikka....

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:deadrose: @ Ebro trying to talk that nikka into saying he was gay.

I give Cee credit, if you ever do dirt with him, he get caught and you dont.. you don't ever have to worry about him snitching. . That nikka know how to stick to the story.

Oh.. that nikka may not be "gay" per say but the odds of him getting head from a nikka thinking it was a chick is high. And him not caring at the time is high as well. If he fukks with prostitutes like that then he had to have dabbled in it at least once.

And you know that nikka lying or hiding something because he volunteered way to much information that didn't have shyt to do with the topic at hand. He would rather admitt to being addicted to prostitutes than being gay. He would rather voluneer to get fired than admitt to being a home. :snoop:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it me or does ebro sound like the most ignorant cat ever? how the fk he is in charge of that radio station i dont know

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Wow this is corny and immature all the way around.

I don't know why the breakfast club thinks they have beef with all of hot97 over fukking radio ratings...

I dont know why Mister Cee can't just own up to it, he has 2 strikes...

:snoop:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
8SFSb.gif