Mister Cee To Address (Gay) Prostitution Bust On Hot 97 Morning Show

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cops said it was a dude in the paper yesterday.

in 2013, if you are a man and you are attracted to other men, why not just own it publicly? our hip hop culture has been emasculated, this happened many many years ago, why are these dudes acting like this is still the rough, rugged and raw hip hop that we grew up on?? lmao, nikkas is wearing girl clothes, rapping like they have vaginas, and kissing each other...mister cee knows he is sexually attracted to men, just own it and become the first openly gay DJ and make millions off of it, he'd probably get a Vegas residency just off the strength that he's the first cakeboy DJ.

and random thought, i wonder if this is a stunt, if Ebro had him do this on purpose to get attention and ratings.. hmmm..

gayvito.gif

Yet it's the old fart that's wearing baggy clothes whose getting sucked and fukked by trannies. :umad:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Mr. Cee is spinning chill, sexy, lounge songs this afternoon: "Rock the Boat" by Aaliyah and Snoop's "Drop It Like It's Hot" and Lil Wayne's "Long as My bytches Love Me" and Bobby Valentino's "Slow Down."

Cee is not chopping and screwing and remixing anything. He just letting entire songs play. This is low effort.

These songs are a tribute to the hookers and strippers he shouted out at the top of the noon hour. -_- Cee is not even worried about the solicitation charge. He will plead guilty again. Hot 97 aint gone fire nobody. Rinse and repeat.

"I will not hold him guiltless." -- Exodus 20:7