Mister Cee To Address (Gay) Prostitution Bust On Hot 97 Morning Show

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BenCgy6UkjY"]Mr Cee Talks Being Arrested For Male Prostitute & Claims He's Not Gay On Hot 97 (Full Interview) - YouTube[/ame]

DJ Mister Cee will reportedly join the Hot 97 morning show to address the allegations that he was arrested attempting to get sex from a male prostitute.

The news broke earlier today, as police claimed Cee, a Hot 97 DJ, tried to solicit a man for sex on a Brooklyn corner earlier Saturday morning. The man purported to be a hooker was actually an undercover cop.

Cee has not addressed the situation at press time and has not indicated his position on the matter.

The interview will be conducted on Hot 97 at 7:45 am Eastern Standard Time on Monday.

I think he's going to come out of the closet. Jason Collins showed him the way. :wow:

Mister Cee To Address Prostitution Bust On Hot 97 Morning Show | AllHipHop.com

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
hul up hul up aint this the same nikka that was gettin top from a transvestite? :wtf:

that shyt happened on 2 different occassions? :wtf: :wtf:

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Ebro's response

IG: Ebroski ‏@oldmanebro10h
&#8220;@joeGrimes_: my guy @oldmanebro.. @cthagod is going to have a field day with this recent news&#8221;<-- not b4 I do

IG: Ebroski &#8207;@oldmanebro10h
&#8220;@TAXSTONE: So you not gone talk to Cee ? @oldmanebro&#8221; <-- I did last time.

IG: Ebroski &#8207;@oldmanebro10h
&#8220;@iamstanfield: @oldmanebro You gotta get Mr. Cee out of @HOT97. He's making the station & Brooklyn look bad.&#8221; <-- family is family bro

IG: Ebroski &#8207;@oldmanebro9h
#therealness on Monday will be about this.. Mister Cee is my family. Will never turn my back. you will get a damn room! WTF @BlackRicanJew

The listeners are our family.
We will address this with you an for you.
@HOT97 always stand by Mister Cee.. Family is Family. @blackricanjew

Preference is not the crime.
Solicitation is the crime.
I never want Mister Cee fired. @BlackRicanJew we deal with this together

nikkas will joke. As they always do..
As we do inside the station.
As we do with Mister Cee about his last situation.
#getaroom shyt!

&#8220;@gwaposnuka: Yoo @oldmanebro the hip hop media gonna have a field day with this&#8221; <-- Eh. fukk Em!]

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should take bets on if he's going to come out the closet or start balling during the interview.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
First the Summer Jam's lineup is dead
Then Mr. Cee wants tranny head
Seems like New York is truly through

:to:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
knowing Ebro's pathetic ratings infatuated self and Hot 97's desperation to REMAIN relevent in a post-90's sub-par east coast era...

i wouldn't be suprised if they try to spin this BY EMBRACING MR. CEE as the Openly gay hip hop deejay on a mainstream urban radio station...

considering GLADD and every other gay terrorist group would be on thier a$$ (no pun intended) if they got rid of Mr. Cee if he acknowledged his "alternative lifestyle"

think about it..it's about the only thing they got going for them now as a station....

terristorial radio as we know it is DYING along with the fact that Hot 97's catering to the niche east coast market is commercially viable along with the fact that most of thier OLD A$$ personalities i.e (flex, angie, mr. cee) are despretly trying to remain visable....

not saying it's a publicity stunt, but at the same time it ain't actually negative in this "gay friendly jason collins/lil b/ vybez cartel" era....

As for me.................

HIP HOP IS DEADER THAN A MOFO MANE!!!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Pretty obvious what's going to happen. Cee will come out the closet, then a bunch of rappers will call in and give him their support. Maybe ASAP, people like that. Hell, Jay might call.

Good for him IMO. Although I'm still baffled how this nikka gotta rely on hookers. Aren't there gay nikkas who fukk with fat dudes? :heh:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
tumblr_lpr0ne35MY1qjr6in.gif

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Alright guys,

at this point should we just take this man off the credits for Biggie's album? :troll: