Mista Don't Wipe - Punjabi Pat Drops Song of the Summer

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Is project pat the most influencial rapper that most casuals don't know about? I ask a random if they heard mista don't play and they'll look at me like :dahell:
and yet i'll hear a rapper from mumbai or south korea mimicking his cadance and chorus in a random track

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Is project pat the most influencial rapper that most casuals don't know about? I ask a random if they heard mista don't play and they'll look at me like :dahell:
and yet i'll hear a rapper from mumbai or south korea mimicking his cadance and chorus in a random track
Project Pat and Theee Six Mafia are the most influential rappers/producers in rap history. Nearly all modern rap nearly can directly trace it's lineage back to them from the beats to the flow to the content matter Hypnotize Camp Posse probably did it first. Only the West Coast isn't heavily influenced by them and even then it's still there.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Project Pat and Theee Six Mafia are the most influential rappers/producers in rap history. Nearly all modern rap nearly can directly trace it's lineage back to them from the beats to the flow to the content matter Hypnotize Camp Posse probably did it first. Only the West Coast isn't heavily influenced by them and even then it's still there.
Don't include Three six in order to make an invalid point more valid.
I was talking about Project Pat. He is not a producer, nothing about beats lineage being traced back has to do with his rhyme cadence being used in india.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Don't include Three six in order to make an invalid point more valid.
I was talking about Project Pat. He is not a producer, nothing about beats is traced back to his rhyme cadence.
I'm saying Hypnotize Camp Posse in general(which includes Project Pat) are literally the progenitors of modern rap music. Everything they did is still written into the DNA now. You can't even deny that.

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm saying Hypnotize Camp Posse in general(which includes Project Pat) are literally the progenitors of modern rap music. Everything they did is still written into the DNA now. You can't even deny that.
If i go to a hollywood and ask about 36. they will know them as the grammy winning group. If i ask about project pat they gonna say "who?"

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Crunchy Brown in da cut ...
full

dance-funny.gif

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If i go to a hollywood and ask about 36. they will know them as the grammy winning group. If i ask about project pat they gonna say "who?"
I honestly find that hard to believe bro. Unless they a really young cat they know who Project Pat is. I used to think like you until I started working in my career field and mufukkas from LA, Chicago, even NYC knew who he was and listened to him.

TDT

All Star
Daps
Mista Don't Wipe..yea he describing what they sometimes do when using bathrooms in India :dead: