Missouri Is Underachieving And Watching scUM Cheat Into The Players: Pro Black Brutus vs Cotton Bowl Picking Tigers

Who Wins

• Total voters

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Why would we show our hand for next season in a scrimmage? :brutusDahell: . Get some sleep buddy
This is all the breh @Illeye buckmatic fault for sacrificing the Buckeye season for the Browns to be contenders.
:wow:
Sold his soul to the Devil, and the price was cheap.
And yo, it's cold on his level, 'cause it's twice as deep ·

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah I don’t know why people sleep on them. They been solid since becoming SEC and was a decent program before they left the Big12

They have exceeded expectations, but it looks like they are finally getting some kids and playing better than before

Day and his staff had all season to develop his QBs

It’s only so much development a second and 3rd stringer can get, tf you thought they had Steve young backing up Joe Montana ? If milroe goes down mo day you think the next guy is bout to come in beasting ? And the guy behind him ??

Your job is to win games

Craig Krenzel not walking in that door :mjlol:

Craigs rolling over in his grave

David Boston too

This isn’t good

They were out matched by them early to mid 2000’s sec teams, they were getting evaporated because what they had was good for bout 85% plus of cfb, but not prime usc lsu and Florida. urban changed that by heavy southern recruiting but it’s still a difference

Now Buckeye fans got "Fire Day" trending on Twitter :russ: I hope he stays at OSU forever. I remember when OSU used to have elite talent on defense. Those days are long gone. 5 stars and no development:blessed:

They have elite defense i mean they literally finished damn near top 5 in every category, they just don’t have them 1:1 guys like in the past because the game has changed, it’s harder to get them capital D dudes, they at Bama or other sec stops

nikkas should give me 50k. I'd get them at least 10 :mjlol:

That washed ass back of yours wouldn’t hold up

We'll see. I don't give them the grace that Bama and UGA have earned. Still got LSU, Auburn, Tennessee, etc. out there all looking for strong bounce back seasons

What makes you think lsu bounces back, like no jokes, i expect them to step back

OSU might be finished until they get a new coach. Zero passion or pride from those players. Also where is the talent? Everyone didn't hit the portal or declare for the draft.

They lost just one game, for the past few seasons, had a top 5 defense and were a fg away from playing in the NC last year, their team is littered with 5 stars, mizzou was rolling up points and only got 14

This is quite an unfortunate state of affairs if you are an Ohio fan

I love it

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They have exceeded expectations, but it looks like they are finally getting some kids and playing better than before

It’s only so much development a second and 3rd stringer can get, tf you thought they had Steve young backing up Joe Montana ? If milroe goes down mo day you think the next guy is bout to come in beasting ? And the guy behind him ??

Your job is to win games

Craigs rolling over in his grave

David Boston too

They were out matched by them early to mid 2000’s sec teams, they were getting evaporated because what they had was good for bout 85% plus of cfb, but not prime usc lsu and Florida. urban changed that by heavy southern recruiting but it’s still a difference

They have elite defense i mean they literally finished damn near top 5 in every category, they just don’t have them 1:1 guys like in the past because the game has changed, it’s harder to get them capital D dudes, they at Bama or other sec stops

That washed ass back of yours wouldn’t hold up

What makes you think lsu bounces back, like no jokes, i expect them to step back

They lost just one game, for the past few seasons, had a top 5 defense and were a fg away from playing in the NC last year, their team is littered with 5 stars, mizzou was rolling up points and only got 14

I love it
Third option might as well been osu sucks.

@smitty22